Aang(fully realized Avatar) vs Naruto vs Colossus(wuth Mjolnir)

Topic started by JThree47693 on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Naruto has Sage Mode but is limited to 6 tails. Colossus has Mjolnir, but only has 25 percent of its powers. Mjolnir allows him flight, weather powers, and energy absorption. Aang is a fully realized Avatar, he has mastery over all 5 elements(water, fire, earth, air, energy) He is not a bloodbender, he can go in and out of Avatar State, and he can create and redirect lightning. Who wins?

No one?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

naruto solo's
@FLCL1 said:
"naruto solo's "

Are you sure?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
AAARRRGGGHHH! PICTURES!
@FLCL1 said:
"naruto solo's "

And there arent any teams
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
naruto can take out collosus, and aang is really not that powerful in that state. naruto is my man here
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"naruto can take out collosus, and aang is really not that powerful in that state. naruto is my man here "

You do know that Colossus has Mjolnir right?
@AgentJ said:
"AAARRRGGGHHH! PICTURES! "

Look them up dammit. Stop being so damn lazy.
@JThree47693 said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"naruto can take out collosus, and aang is really not that powerful in that state. naruto is my man here "
You do know that Colossus has Mjolnir right? "
oh really, i didnt see that. well then he might stand a chance, but i dont think he can take both on at the same time.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"naruto solo's "
Are you sure? "

im sure by the way they never showed 5 tails only 4 and 5 lol unless i missed an episode
"@JThree47693 said:
oh really, i didnt see that. well then he might stand a chance, but i dont think he can take both on at the same time. "

He only has 10 percent of Mjolnirs power. ANy higher than that would be completely unfair. Look up Mjolnir and you would see why.
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
oh really, i didnt see that. well then he might stand a chance, but i dont think he can take both on at the same time. "
He only has 10 percent of Mjolnirs power. ANy higher than that would be completely unfair. Look up Mjolnir and you would see why. "
i've seen it before. and ya, 10% seems about right, but he still loses here
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
He only has 10 percent of Mjolnirs power. ANy higher than that would be completely unfair. Look up Mjolnir and you would see why. "
i've seen it before. and ya, 10% seems about right, but he still loses here "

agreed
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
agreed "

No, Thor was able to stop Galactus with The Mjolnir
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Question: can Thor wield it properly?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:
"Question: can Thor wield it properly? "

Yea, Thor can - Not sure about Colossus, though. But for the sake of arguement, let's let JThree decide
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
agreed "
No, Thor was able to stop Galactus with The Mjolnir "
That doesn't count. Though Thor did stop Galactus with Mjolnir, that feat was done in his early appearances in the 70s, 80s, 90s era where virtually all characters were doing feats they are not supposed to be capable of such as Doc Samson single handedly defeating Iron Man, Namor, Hercules and Wonder Man simultaneously, that is something far beyond his capabilities given the fact that he cannot defeat any of those characters together or separated.  

@Nerx said:
" Question: can Thor wield it properly? "
Yes. It is his hammer after all. 

@JThree47693 said:
" No one? "
Colossus' shouldn't even be able to lift Mjolnir let alone use it considering that he isn't worthy enough however in this battle he can so meh. 10% of Mjolnir's power is still quite a lot of power to handle however it cannot be properly estimated. Colossus alone should be able to cause Naruto some degree of trouble especially because he is wielding Mjolnir, we are after all talking about a man that can lift 100 tons and that can withstand ballistic pressure such as that of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell, he can survive extreme temperatures such as 70 degrees above absolute zero to approximately 9000 degrees Fahrenheit, he survived a collision with a loaded, one-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour and an explosion of 450 pounds of TNT. Now I am quite sure that Naruto can defeat them I don't find that it would be as easy as people would assume especially because Colossus is wielding Mjolnir and if done correctly Colossus could crush Naruto's skill due to the fact that Mjolnir is extremely hard and with Colossus' strength backing it up, a straight blow to Naruto's head with Colossus using all of his strength could knock him unconscious however there is also the factor of speed here. 

There is also a problem in this battle. How is Naruto limited to 5 Tails when he has never shown a 5 Tailed form? He has shown 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 Tails not 5 or 7. I suggest you change how many tails he is limited to.
@Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
agreed "
No, Thor was able to stop Galactus with The Mjolnir "
That doesn't count. Though Thor did stop Galactus with Mjolnir, that feat was done in his early appearances in the 70s, 80s, 90s era where virtually all characters were doing feats they are not supposed to be capable of such as Doc Samson single handedly defeating Iron Man, Namor, Hercules and Wonder Man simultaneously, that is something far beyond his capabilities given the fact that he cannot defeat any of those characters together or separated.  

@Nerx said:
" Question: can Thor wield it properly? "
Yes. It is his hammer after all. 

@JThree47693 said:
" No one? "
Colossus' shouldn't even be able to lift Mjolnir let alone use it considering that he isn't worthy enough however in this battle he can so meh. 10% of Mjolnir's power is still quite a lot of power to handle however it cannot be properly estimated. Colossus alone should be able to cause Naruto some degree of trouble especially because he is wielding Mjolnir, we are after all talking about a man that can lift 100 tons and that can withstand ballistic pressure such as that of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell, he can survive extreme temperatures such as 70 degrees above absolute zero to approximately 9000 degrees Fahrenheit, he survived a collision with a loaded, one-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour and an explosion of 450 pounds of TNT. Now I am quite sure that Naruto can defeat them I don't find that it would be as easy as people would assume especially because Colossus is wielding Mjolnir and if done correctly Colossus could crush Naruto's skill due to the fact that Mjolnir is extremely hard and with Colossus' strength backing it up, a straight blow to Naruto's head with Colossus using all of his strength could knock him unconscious however there is also the factor of speed here.  There is also a problem in this battle. How is Naruto limited to 5 Tails when he has never shown a 5 Tailed form? He has shown 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 Tails not 5 or 7. I suggest you change how many tails he is limited to. "

Im going to assume Naruto can go 5 tails if he went 6 tails. No worries, Ill change it.

And yes, for the sake of this fight, Colossus can wield Mjolnir properly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel