Aang vs Natsu

Topic started by Redmonkeyssj4 on March 6, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Redmonkeyssj4 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Win by Death,K.O., or BFR.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Natsu by a mile

Post by bigz007 (1,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Aang goes to avatar state and takes away Natsu-s firebending. Simple as that.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Leaning towards Natsu...

IMO his feats are more impressive...

If Aang makes the mistake of using fire, it's game over.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406: Not only that It seems as If 1st Generation Dragon Slayers can eat ANY element now LOL !

Look at Gajeel eating Shadow, and Natsu Eating Lighting, hell I wouldn't be shocked if natsu started eating Aang's wind, water etc...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aang lifts up a mountain and throws it on top of Natsu.

If Bloodbending is possible than exploding the air out of Natsu's lungs would be possible as well.... to bad that was never showed cause that would had been hardcore.

Aang could slice Natsu in half tho. Aang can trap Natsu by earth bending than slice his head off with AIR BENDING SLICE!

Also this match needs more details into it.

Also Anng could pick up Natsu by lifting him with a rock and since Natsu is weak to traveling in objects, Aang could squash Natsu with another rock or ice berg.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whats Natsu's powers again? Isn't it just fire. If it is just fire then he gets raped. Yes I know he can eat fire, but how are you going to hurt aang with something he can bend.

@Whats_out_the_bag: He also has bases super speed and strength (i think) that Aang can only achieve in the Avatar state. Plus his energy out put is way higher than anything Aang has shown ever.

Post by othus12 (7,009 posts) See mini bio Level 13

natsu would win since he has massive durability and dragon flames are different than normal flames

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Don't get me wrong. i love avatar, but look at the differences. Can Aang move at nearly mach 2? can aang destroy a giant crystal tower imbued with otherworldly magical power with one punch? (sources available) i would say that aang would get decimated because of the sheer difference in power. Aang could barely slice into that drill that Azula brought to the earth kingdom. Natsu destroys hades' flying ship with one blast that travels the entirety of tenrou island. In the end, aang dies a horrible death.

@ChromeDisaster: Can you show those sources for Natsu going mach 2? Considering mach 2 is:

• 2,472 km/h or
  • 686 m/s or
  • 1,536 mph

Aang can manipulate the air and oxygen around Natsu and cancel his flames.

Aang can also fly, something Natsu doesn't have. Tho Natsu is physically stronger than Aang.

I believe Aang is also faster than Natsu due to air bending.

Plus Aang has faced and defeated powered Ozai who is pretty much a Natsu.

@bigz007: I said nearly. but here you go. http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=38608367&postcount=1. he dodges fukurous missiles right before they hit him. The first link is the math. oh, and here's the scans.

@DBZ_universe: natsu can fly if you count happy lol. aang could barely beat ozai without using the avatar state. and if you thought azulas thunder did aang in, what do you think will happen when he fights lighting flame natsu? i just dont see aang redirecting the lighting while firebending at the same time.

@ChromeDisaster: And all Aang has to do is pick up the ground Natsu is on and Natsu will be all dizzy and stuff. By the time Natsu is weak, Aang will slash him in half with air bending.

Lighting Fire Natsu is just a plot device Natsu IMO, God Flames Natsu was better.

I don't think Aang needs to redirect lightning in Avatar mode cause of his shields.

In Avatar mode, Aang is a beast and has the powers and skills of his past lives. If Aang turns into Kyoshi...well it's over for Natsu since Kyoshi was the strongest Avatar.

Funny, Aang was also taught by dragons on how to use fire like Natsu.

Also as for Ozai, well yes... he needed Avatar mode but think about it, he was still a young boy of age 12 and wasn't a fully realized Avatar. Imagine if Kyoshi faced Ozai? she would own Ozai.

@DBZ_universe: ......aang is 112 years old, (physically) lol. No doubt kyoshi would make ozai her little b***h. But how can a shield of wind, fire, rocks, and water not be susceptible to lightining+magical flames? It would just shoot straight through it. besides, natsu would just melt the ground beneath him. if he can melt the blade of a giant axe (made of iron), eat the molten metal, and spit it at the enemy, what makes you think he just wont turn the rock into magma? (all of that with just his body heat)

@ChromeDisaster: Um... that is NOT his speed, that is just his reaction speed and reflexes. He can't keep up that speed for one second.

Plus he probably started dodging before the actual shot, and as you can see he didn't even dodged it.

@ChromeDisaster: Aang can turn that magma into solid rock, Aang also has seismic sense like Toph so before Natsu makes a move Aang will sense it and bend the ground into a giant spike and kill Natsu.

what would rocks do against a person that can melt iron just by touching it? now if science is correct, the melting point for iron is 2,800°F (1,538°C). and the melting point for basalt (bedrock) is 2282°F (1250°C), which means he can melt any rock aang uses. besides, after he melts the rocks, he's just gonna eat it and heal himself.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster: Nice but aang can do the same in avatar state. I'm not sure if he can do it in base.

Anyway avatar state aang hits him with a big as blast of wind, which was capable of pushing an island around the sea. Or how about he opens a hole in the ground and crushes Natsu.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel