Aang vs Naruto

Topic started by rangiku_63 on Aug. 14, 2010. Last post by Hellos 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Sikorski_Vladimir said:
" @hitsusatsu11: I recall in other thread you saying itachi or susanoo were sonic speed because of him reacting to Sasuke's lighting why is it so different when avatar characters do it with their own hands? Seems kind of bias to me.  
Absolutely not, susano was actually stated as activating 100's of times the speed of sound.  
Nothing in Avatar has. 

@Sikorski_Vladimir said:
  @Hellos: You sound like a complete conceded idiot and here is why: Naruto charging in like a idot is not blitzing, its called charging, something a lot of arrogant shonen protagonist do. Blitzing is when the said character attacks the enemy before they can even see or react, something naruto has not done at all. Hitting kakuzu was him being tricked by a substitution jutsu that was used on him and Hidan many times so I would hardly call that feat as Kakuzu just stood there dumb founded. I made a point I had no intention on trying to correct you just putting in my few cents, get over yourself.      "
Right his argument is idiocy when your is just sooo solid. Look at the scans I posted, now post some indication that Aang has more power or strength. Otherwise Aang loses. "

He was not directing that at you lol and that was befor you posted those.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Anyway we are all in agreement that AAng loses? Unless anyone wants to wait for Sikorski Vladimir to try at it?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: He addressed me in that same comment, and he was being unfair to Hellos. And, can you lock threads now?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" @Newdeath: I concede. You're right. It was a pleasure debating with you all, and I stand corrected. "

So someone comes on and tells you the same thing that others have been telling you for 4 pages, and then you concede? Then try and make a Superman variant vs Naruto thread? Childish.  "
thats what i told him :D
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So, the question is, Why is this thread not yet locked??? 

Lock Please.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:

"So someone comes on and tells you the same thing that others have been telling you for 4 pages, and then you concede? Then try and make a Superman variant vs Naruto thread? Childish.  "

The other thread he made for the JLA to rape OP was a lot worse of a stomp, but yes it is another unnecessary spite thread.  It's really being a poor sport. "

It got your pantyhose in a bunch, and that's all that really matters, right?
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Aang can fly into the sky, how is naruto gonna get up there?   
Also Aang is not a statue in the sky he can fly fast.

Im just asking.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

aang loses here....sorry
Post by pein (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@MisterShin: naruto either jumps really high w/ sage mode or he unleahses the fox and uses the menacing ball of dddoooommmm! 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DJSNuva1 said:

"It got your pantyhose in a bunch, and that's all that really matters, right? "

That sounds pretty immature.

@MisterShin
said:

"Aang can fly into the sky, how is naruto gonna get up there?    Also Aang is not a statue in the sky he can fly fast. Im just asking. "

Giant !@#$ing frogs, Shadow Clone silly string Naruto, Teleportation via Fox throwing something large at Aang. Either way Aang isn't starting a fight some rediculous height in the air.        

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel