Aang runs the Comic Gauntlet

Topic started by Pyrogram on May 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Pyrogram (93 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aang at full power is transported to a crossover universe where he has been forced to partake in a fight, if he loses his entire universe will be collapsed. He is fighting without Morals and at FULL power. One days rest and preparation against a new enemy, Basic knowledge. Takes place in an abandoned New York no civilians.

All 616 Versions for Marvel. Pre-52 DC

Black Widow and Nick Fury - Gets one day prep against Ang

Hawkeye with Standard Trick arrows - Gets one day prep against Ang

Captain America and Spiderman

Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Batman - Gets 2 days prep against Ang

Iron-Man - One Day Prep

Human Torch and Storm no prep.

-

Now tell me, If this is a spite >___< Wups...

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
The last 3 he has no chance. Batman with prep can take down Superman or worse. Ironman is simply stronger all around and Storm has better weather manipulation than Aang. With Torch it's a bit overkill. Aang has a shot at rounds 1 & 2. Round 3 I'd say no. Those 2 are not that powerful but take down monstrously powerful characters through skill and maybe some prep. Round 4 he would probably lose as well. Iron Fist has some impressive feats under his belt.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

The last 3 he has no chance. Batman with prep can take down Superman or worse. Ironman is simply stronger all around and Storm has better weather manipulation than Aang. With Torch it's a bit overkill. Aang has a shot at rounds 1 & 2. Round 3 I'd say no. Those 2 are not that powerful but take down monstrously powerful characters through skill and maybe some prep. Round 4 he would probably lose as well. Iron Fist has some impressive feats under his belt.

This.

Unless Aang could Blood bend he would have a chance.

Also there is no anime and manga characters here only comic books.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: well it's ok since the MODS consider aang ok in battle forums

@SMXLR8: Oh yeah I forgot that Aang is OK on the forum, sorry.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He stops at Ironman.

Everyone else gets speed blitzed and crushed.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag: Spiderman is not getting blitzed here, and Batman with prep stomps. Aang has absolutely no chance of winning rounds 5 and 6.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage said:

Batman with 2 days of prep is not beating Superman, and the only reason Batman can beat Superman with prep is because Superman have some really exploitable weaknesses.

Not saying Batman loses to Aang here.

Bats with prep>Aang

@DBZ_universe said:

Bats with prep>Aang

Thats nice and all but this isn't CIS Aang. Batman gets pushed into the next city. An Avatar has shown a enough air power to push an island miles away from a continent and that was faster she tore it from the mainland.

@katanalauncher said:

I am.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Spiderman is not getting blitzed here, and Batman with prep stomps. Aang has absolutely no chance of winning rounds 5 and 6.

Um.. yeah forgot about Spiderman, but not like he's doing shit to Aang. His spidersense won't help if he gets sliced in half by blades of wind. Now will it.

Oh please not this batman prep shit. What is batman going to do to Aang?

@Whats_out_the_bag: That us true. Avatar Kyoshi did created an island and her power and skills are also in Aang.

Aang can unleash Kyoshi style and win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: He can create the Justice League robo edition. Aang has no chance against Batman with 2 days prep.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Bats with prep>Aang

Thats nice and all but this isn't CIS Aang. Batman gets pushed into the next city. An Avatar has shown a enough air power to push an island miles away from a continent and that was faster she tore it from the mainland.

@katanalauncher said:

I am.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Um.. yeah forgot about Spiderman, but not like he's doing shit to Aang. His spidersense won't help if he gets sliced in half by blades of wind. Now will it.

Oh please not this batman prep shit. What is batman going to do to Aang?

@SMXLR8: LMAO!

@DBZ_universe: well it's the truth =D

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Batman will make you care
Batman will make you care

@SMXLR8: I've clearly made him cry already.

Anyways back to the battle
Anyways back to the battle

@SMXLR8: That is true.

Bats with good prep>almost anyone.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel