Aang (Moon Spirit, Mastery of Avatar Spirit) vs. Goku; Read OP

Topic started by ManofSteel on Aug. 10, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hello fellow Vicers, I have been inspecting various messaging boards, and some posters are convinced Aang could beat Goku if he had the Moon Spirit. Well, I am not impressed, so I have given Aang even more power: Full control of the Avatar State, and the Moon Spirit, versus Goku Base form. No BFR, all are bloodlusted. Oh, and if it is necessary, Goku can power up to SSJ4. Battle on the Earth, 50 feet apart.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
aang gets  blasted  and filleted
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
How so?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Aang would die. Even more so because Goku can transform all the way up to SSJ4. Goku during the Saiyan Saga before he could even transform into his first Super Saiyan form was already powerful enough to destroy entire planets. The strongest destructive display in the Avatar series is not even close to that. Aang is powerful yes but he wouldn't stand a chance against Goku. Goku is much faster than Aang as well, he has the feats to prove it. Not to mention that Goku has IT, a virtually instant teleporting technique much faster than anything any Avatar character can do. Goku is also capable of moving at speeds far beyond the speed of sound, he can speed blitz Aang before the Avatar realizes he's in a fight. Goku is also much stronger than Aang seeing as how he splits entire mountains in half, kicks opponents through several mountains, shattering them in the process. He is also durable enough to endure anything that Aang can do. Aang was nearly killed by Azula's lightning, Goku was tanking nukes before he even knew he was a Saiyan back in Dragon Ball. There's no way Aang can win. 

ND
Post by DarksideoftheMoon (80 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Aang is nowhere near the same power as Goku, even with full control over the avatar state and the moon spirit. Goku would crush Aang like a cockroach. And plus even with avatar state Aang is still as fast like any normal person, Goku on the other hand would speed blitz the child. :P 

So I agree with NewDeath. ^
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kid Goku from dragonball would finish Aang this is insanity
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Clearly Goku
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@JThree47605 said:
Kid Goku from dragonball would finish Aang this is insanity

this. Terriblre thread is terrible.
Post by Reddd (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hitsusatsu11
Clearly
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku solos the Avatar Verse FTW
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Spite thread.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel