Aang & Korra VS. Natsu & Gajeel

Topic started by BlackRockShooter on Sept. 22, 2013. Last post by Dream 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by BlackRockShooter (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Vs.

Bloodlust on, morals on, no prep.

All feats allowed

both start off in avatar state and newest dragon force

Fight to the death!

Fight takes place in the colosseum

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gajeel solos! since he has his shadows and the Dragon slayers are faster not to mention one punch of Natsu can kill them and end the cycle.

Tho Aang in Avater mode is a danger to them.

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@BlackRockShooter:welcome to the vice.

the dragon duo should win, specially if aang or korra decide to go for fire bending since that would power up natsu badly.

@othus12: Do you think Aang can take away Natsu's power? lol

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: i think it would be the other way around... natsu's fire isnt plain fire..

@othus12: True he is magicaaaalll! and not a bender.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Acnologia shows up and solos all four by sneezing :D
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Acnologia shows up and solos all four by sneezing :D

Well that escalated quickly lol

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wait a second!!!! Can't Aang and Korra water bend Natsu and Gajeel? What I mean is that the human body is made of 60% percent in water, so shouldn't Aang and Korra have the ability to make Natsu and Gajeel literally punch themeselves?

@AnimeDefender: Aang never showed blood bending and idk about Korra since honestly I have not watched the series cause the original cast grew in me and them dead is not cool.

so I don't think whey will do that and even if they can, they need a full moon to do so. Unless they can do it in Avatar mode since I am positive they can since they get the strength and knowledge of their previous lives! such as Kyoshi the beast who would smack Gajeel and Natsu due to her awesomeness and cut and pushed a island.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,327 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Pretty sure they both bloodbend in Korra (Aang is shown doing it in a flashback)

@KingOfAsh: Aang only showed energy bending whom he learned from the Lion Turtle.

Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Team avatar losses. and neiter one can blood bend seeing as its been outlawed,and there only 2 people in Korra that can do it at will

Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Pretty sure the Fairy Tail team shouldn't have much difficulty in dispatching the Avatar team.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel