A single Theory Goat vs Mikaboshi Chaos King

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 17, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14

in space (of course)

This guy seems strong enough so lets see if he can tackle the Abstract

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Not sure who either are or what their from but...I'm going to say the goat in a business suit with an energy sword because...he's a goat in a business suit with an energy sword.

@KingOfAsh: lol you drive a good point XD

Post by taichokage (15,348 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. I'm not the goat expert but based on the feats I've heard, Amatsu Mikaboshi wins. He beat most of the Marvel Sky Fathers with ease and became above abstract level (which is multi-versal level).

@taichokage: well if this turns into a onesided thread then all I have to say is... you shouldnt have F**KED with Goku... not you Taichokage lol

Don't worry. I know what you're referring to (Lol)!
Post by CerusSerenade (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Theory goat denies the existence of the chaos king and noms on him, erasing his existence.

@CerusSerenade: Nope... Mikaboshi swallows him into Chaos :P

Mikaboshi pretty much kept several multiversal beings at bay, including Death itself. I doubt this Goat is that powerful.
Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1: You should've used One-Above-All or The Presence xD

@eddz99: psssh Mikobashi's enough for this goat bitch XD if you like you should make one of Spectre vs Goat guy :3

@eddz99: Theory goat was immune to a universe destroying sword. He was immune to the massive reality warping magic of several witches. The witch who created thousands of universes just by fighting with another witch stated that if she were caught she would be killed by this goat.

So a massive multiversal conceptual being just stated that at theory goat is a massive threat to her, please explain how the theory goat is stomped?

Lol, this thread has me rolling already.

@CerusSerenade: because being stated without a feat means nothing against being stated WITH a feat of actually fighting MULTIPLE multiversal beings... hows that for you :3

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: Theory goat isn't a god, One-Above-All is a god which in one word, theory goat is erased from existence

@Jinbeifan1: So you're saying that even though it was stated that while they were clashing universes were created and destroyed that it really wasn't? Or that a statement from one of those said witches means nothing?

Just watch the first couple of minutes.

@CerusSerenade: The statement from the witch means nothing, the whole creating universes and destroying them means something BUT that doesnt beat the fact that Mikaboshi SWALLOWED entire multiverses and fought Multiversal powered beings

@Jinbeifan1: Scans of him eating a multiverse.

@CerusSerenade: getting my hands on comic scans is MUCH harder than it is on Manga scans, go to the OBD and look up his power

@Jinbeifan1: So I'm required to abide by OBD and get scans but you aren't? What a lovely double standard you hold.

OBD has no scans and only talks about pantheons of gods, which aren't that strong to begin with.

Still waiting on proof for multiversal eating.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel