A single theory goat (Umineko) vs Goku (DBZ)

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 15, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Cardle_grave: actually the manga starts first gets a bit done then a anime starts and when it catches up to the manga they have filler episodes to allow the manga to pass it and end the arc. Okay answer me this then if m5 comes after Goku returns then why does he wait so long to go super saiyan and why doesn't he use instant transmission. I guess I have to call in the big guns to help me explain this to you.

@Sonata: you mind explaining to this dude what we are saying as you are the mod around here and have the bigger say.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Manga is the primary canon bro...

@GoodGamerSambo: he probably also thinks Goku is unbeatable and is the strongest character ever in anme/manga history.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Cardle_grave: you need to stop this right now

Post by othus12 (6,664 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i think we should let Cardle and cerus debate until forever destroying each other (epic win-win situation)

@othus12: perfect but they might fuse together and create king Troll

Post by othus12 (6,664 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Masterofdeath: LOL but think about it. the greatest dragon ball hater against the king of DBZ wank...its like dividing by zero!

@othus12: the world as we know it shall end and in our places shall spawn little bug eyes green creatures.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This thread is useless.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Cardle_grave said:

Arceus is not even that powerful TBH, It not like he has the pure power to destroy the universe like buuhan or galactus.

>compares buuhan to galactus

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheNeutralOne said:

@Cardle_grave said:

Arceus is not even that powerful TBH, It not like he has the pure power to destroy the universe like buuhan or galactus.

Jaja this

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Masterofdeath said:

@Cardle_grave: actually the manga starts first gets a bit done then a anime starts and when it catches up to the manga they have filler episodes to allow the manga to pass it and end the arc. Okay answer me this then if m5 comes after Goku returns then why does he wait so long to go super saiyan and why doesn't he use instant transmission. I guess I have to call in the big guns to help me explain this to you.

@Sonata: you mind explaining to this dude what we are saying as you are the mod around here and have the bigger say.

- Why would he use IT, You don't see him using it in Movie 13 or Movie 7 or in every battle he is in. Doesn't mean he has it he was to use it 24/7 but he properly did when Cooler charged at him but Cant remember properly. Toei make goku uses SSj last to make it more dramatic like Hirudigarn and Going SSj3 later then earlier or Like Movie 7 when they fight in base and get stomped then go SSJ and win. He knows that he has it Long before Movie 5 was even made. he even made a replica of it Call False SSJ

@Masterofdeath said:

@GoodGamerSambo: he probably also thinks Goku is unbeatable and is the strongest character ever in anme/manga history.

- Dont put words into my mouth, I even said he lost this battle with the Goat looking guy

@TheNeutralOne said:

@Cardle_grave said:

Actually i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say, Galactus and Buuhan can destroy the Universe with pure power not Technique that allows them to Munupliate Space and time and Buuhan is shit worthy to Galactus. No DBZ character would even touch him.

I serious forget what this debate was about

Buuhan Can destroy the universe by crushing alternate dimensions by Going mad with his Power and Vegito asked him to use that power on him pretty much giving him universal Durability

Not rocket science

Post by CerusSerenade (2,561 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Cardle_grave: Even if that were true that alone isn't getting past the goat's defenses.

I already said Goku loses

But what are Goat defenses, LOL what a character GOAT what his wife name Lamb

But serious what are his Durability or defenses feats

Post by KingOfAsh (1,380 posts) See mini bio Level 15

One's an overused, overrated hero who powers up by screaming a lot.

The other one's an overly muscular goat in a business suit with a quirky lightsaber.

Yeah, wonder who I'm going to vote for...

@Cardle_grave: The theory goats were able to tank Wil's blade. Said blade casually sliced through fragments, which are different universes in the Umineko-verse.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Somebody hates goku o.o

@eddz99: I thought that Goku was suddenly able to beat multiversals, so I wanted to confirm that.

Well i seriously have no clue of the video but whatever i will believe you

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: He is able to beat arceus who is confirmed to be a god before the pokemons existed, but his feats aren't enough for him to beat goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel