A single theory goat (Umineko) vs Goku (DBZ)

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 15, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@waybig1010101 said:

@TheNeutralOne: i didn't know u were a therapist

Post by othus12 (7,297 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Masterofdeath said:

@CerusSerenade: he can't beat universals that actually have powerful durability. Just give up arceus is a powerful being in theory but has weak durability. You are just ruining your reputation by hounding on this argument you can't win them all live and let live.

he isnt even powerful, he cant fight for sht i mean he got owned so many times by laughable things.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,430 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@TheNeutralOne said:

LOL

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Cardle_grave said:

Anyone above Buuhan can destroy a universe and Anyone Vegito level or Higher has universal durability and can destroy a universe.

Buuhan was destroying the universe via chain reaction, he couldn't one shot it, and neither can anyone else in DBZ.

Omega shenron who shit's on any type of Buu still can't one shot the universe, he starts to corrode it with his minus power, a..k.a chain reaction.

And Vegito has never shown universal durability either, I don't know where you are getting this from.

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Well my friend let me correct you one a few things

1: GT lack feats and is a piece of crap because of the whole protect the earth and cant have destruction thingy

2: Buuhan was going to destroy the whole universe by alternative dimension crushing into to each other as Vegito stated as he was unleashing his power

3: After vegito stop him form destroying the universe he ask Buu to use the power he display (Destroying the universe) on him practically telling him to COME AT ME BRO

4: You see there is a difference between Destroying the PLANETs in the universe and Destroying the universe

Vegito is a universe Buster with Universal durability

Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: yeah I had a whole thing about Arceus being powerful in theory but that was just too much to type and I knew cerus would say some crap about how I was admiting that Arceus is powerful.

Arceus is not even that powerful TBH, It not like he has the pure power to destroy the universe like buuhan or galactus. He only has a technique that allows his to mess with space and time

That is nothing special in DBZ, IN DBZ they had there fair share of guys like that

Boss rabbit can turn people to carrots if touched

Garlic jnr can open up dimensions

the guy bardock killed could see into the future

And guildo can stop times

Yet they would all get kill by a stare form saiyan saga vegeta

@Cardle_grave said:

Well my friend let me correct you one a few things

1: GT lack feats and is a piece of crap because of the whole protect the earth and cant have destruction thingy

2: Buuhan was going to destroy the whole universe by alternative dimension crushing into to each other as Vegito stated as he was unleashing his power

3: After vegito stop him form destroying the universe he ask Buu to use the power he display (Destroying the universe) on him practically telling him to COME AT ME BRO

4: You see there is a difference between Destroying the PLANETs in the universe and Destroying the universe

Vegito is a universe Buster with Universal durability

2. Exactly what I said, He can't one shot it, therefor he doesn't have universal destructive capacity and therefor he didn't attack Vegito with a universal attack seeing as he isn't strong enough too.

3. So that means that Vegito doesn't have universal durability from what we have seen, and he hasn't displayed universal destructive capacity whatsoever.

@GoodGamerSambo: They cant one shot with Ki blast but they can do it by crushing dimensions and the same power that buuhan was using to destroy the universe is the same power vegito ask to use on him.

That still means Buuhan is a universe buster and so is vegito to and also Vegito has universal durability. it all shown in the link on the 2nd page

But they can destroy most likely Mutli Galaxy busters + Seeing how there thousands to 10s of thousands of times stronger then Broly who should be a galaxy buster at his LSSJ at Movie 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJg5lcTBfVc

It is all here

@Cardle_grave said:

@GoodGamerSambo: They cant one shot with Ki blast but they can do it by crushing dimensions and the same power that buuhan was using to destroy the universe is the same power vegito ask to use on him.

That still means Buuhan is a universe buster and so is vegito to and also Vegito has universal durability. it all shown in the link on the 2nd page

But they can destroy most likely Mutli Galaxy busters + Seeing how there thousands to 10s of thousands of times stronger then Broly who should be a galaxy buster at his LSSJ at Movie 10

It is all here

these type of people give dbz fans a bad name.

@Cardle_grave said:

It is all here

Let me make this a little more clear for you.

Crushing dimensions to bring down the universe via chain reaction, isn't universe busting.

I'd list the top tiers at Solar System + at the very best. Untill they get into GT.

There's nothing that hints that they are any stronger.

Even kid buu whilst looking for Goku and Vegeta was destroying multiple planets and Stars to find them. Why you ask? Because he can't destroy a galaxy or solar system (If he could, he would of flushed the both of them out straight away). And Kid Buu is a top tier in DBZ.

Broly is non-canon. I'm disregarding him altogether.

Are you saying Broly didn't destroy a galaxy

Vegito didn't ask Buuhan to use the power he was showing that was crushing dimensions and going to destroy the universe on him

Didn't vegito say he was going to destroy the universe

It is all in that link which is DUB in JAP, You sir are what give DBZ a bad name. Still think there planet busters at a level where there trillions of times stronger then Saiyan saga characters who are planet busters hell i even bet you think there not even FTL when it was shown in nameke saga and what is more sad is that you bring GT into the discussion which has major inconsistency. It is all stated and if you don't like it then go complain about it

I agreed that they cant destroy the universe with there Ki blasting power but they can do it the other way

And Kid Buu was trying to find Goku and Vegeta not to go destroy galaxies and such. Try to know the difference before you talk

And Genius GT follows Anime and it has shown movies characters in it.

@Cardle_grave: coming from the dude who doesn't understand that you can't go by the anime on feats because they over hype and add stuff for suspense. The scenes you are talking about never happened in the manga so they are just filler to add suspense and fill time space nothing more. For true feats one would have to look at the manga.

And Via chain reaction since when the universe will be crushed by alternative dimensions a chain reaction

my friend Clearly you have no clue of Toei World and Toei Feats, This is not Manga it Anime. And Filler to add suspense LOL You do know Those fillers changed most of the DBZ role in Anime.

Kid buu is stronger then Super buu when in Manga his 1000x weaker, Toei even made a movie (Movie 13) based on the fillers power as Goku was stronger then Gohan or what about Cell jnr being equal to Perfect cell (goku fought power) while in manga there only SSJ vegeta level

In Anime Movies are connect hence why Garlick Jnr is in it when he was a movie character

Fillers serve more purpose then you think and i am the guy who gives a DBZ a bad name (coming form the guy who thinks Fillers where only used for suspense and nothing else)

@Cardle_grave said:

Are you saying Broly didn't destroy a galaxy

Vegito didn't ask Buuhan to use the power he was showing that was crushing dimensions and going to destroy the universe on him

Didn't vegito say he was going to destroy the universe

It is all in that link which is DUB in JAP, You sir are what give DBZ a bad name. Still think there planet busters at a level where there trillions of times stronger then Saiyan saga characters who are planet busters hell i even bet you think there not even FTL when it was shown in nameke saga and what is more sad is that you bring GT into the discussion which has major inconsistency. It is all stated and if you don't like it then go complain about it

I agreed that they cant destroy the universe with there Ki blasting power but they can do it the other way

And Kid Buu was trying to find Goku and Vegeta not to go destroy galaxies and such. Try to know the difference before you talk

And Genius GT follows Anime and it has shown movies characters in it.

Didn't say a thing about Broly apart from the fact that i'm not using him whatsoever. You're misreading what i'm writing.

Lol, You're not even making sense now xD

Only HYPERBOLE planet buster in the Saiyan saga was Vegeta. Even then, he didn't destroy the planet, only said he was going to. You do know how much the power output between destroying a planet and destroying the universe is right?

There are no FTL feats in DBZ barring two outliers, one by Roshi, the other by Piccolo.

Yeah you're right, they can't destroy the universe via ki blasts. Other way? Taking it down over time isn't universe busting, it's taking the universe down "Over Time", there's a difference.

No. read what I've written properly. If Kid Buu wanted to get to them and flush them out from hiding so badly, wouldn't he of destroyed the solar system from the off? Or start charging ki to do so? that way they would of had to come out from hiding.

@Cardle_grave: ignorant fanboism clearly you do not understand what the point of filler is. Filler is made to give the author time to work on the manga and make sure the anime does not go and pass the manga. Also the movies were made just so more money can be made. They have no impact on the story heck the only two movies that can fit in the time line are wrath of the dragon and bojack unbound and that's cutting it.

Didn't say a thing about Broly apart from the fact that i'm not using him whatsoever. You're misreading what i'm writing.

- You should use him since Anime and Movies are connected

Lol, You're not even making sense now xD

Only HYPERBOLE planet buster in the Saiyan saga was Vegeta. Even then, he didn't destroy the planet, only said he was going to. You do know how much the power output between destroying a planet and destroying the universe is right?

- Vegeta destroy a planet + moon with 2 fingers in anime While Suppressed below 8000 as he was even with Goku when fighting. And yes i do know the difference between a planet and Universe

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnqtg0bte6w

There are no FTL feats in DBZ barring two outliers, one by Roshi, the other by Piccolo.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM4g2MmGq1g

- And planet nameke is Bigger then planet earth

Gee why i am not surprise by the fact you said that

Yeah you're right, they can't destroy the universe via ki blasts. Other way? Taking it down over time isn't universe busting, it's taking the universe down "Over Time", there's a difference.

- No i was talking about Buuhan Crushing alternative dimensions is a way to universe bust

No. read what I've written properly. If Kid Buu wanted to get to them and flush them out from hiding so badly, wouldn't he of destroyed the solar system from the off? Or start charging ki to do so? that way they would of had to come out from hiding.

- He was trying to find them to fight them and (Kill them later on as they continue to fight). You don't see him destroying the planet as soon as he meets goku and vegeta now do you. that is why his going planet by planet finding them, That is why he went to other world to go find strong fighters to fight. He was trying to find to strongest energy and go there to find them

@Masterofdeath:

TBH who the hell cares of what fillers are and when there made, They have a main purpose in Movies and the Anime world. This is not manga man

Fillers have no impact on the story yet Garlick jnr has his own saga in it or what about GT showing Movies characters

Fillers, movies and GT are all Toei world. TOei own way of doing things.

Really man if you don't want to take Toei Feats or world seriously then don't but don't start bringing the Whole Movie, GT and Anime world down because it is different form AT world. Even AT Agrees with what Toei animation was doing as he has a part in it.

@Cardle_grave: GT=crap also the new movie movie makes gt fake

Garlick Jr saga=filler itself to give akira toriyama enough time to start on the android saga.

Also the movies aren't even connected at all. Like for instance how does Goku know instant transmission in the meta cooler movie when the first cooler movie takes place in the time he would have been learning it. Also a true fan would go by the manga not by the anime as the anime has scenes such as this which is also FILLER

Buddy Anime is after Manga not before it LMFAO and Movies are made in the jap holidays not for AT to make the next page

i wish it was before that would make it so much easier in proving my points about Cell games

And battle of gods doesn't follow Anime,Movies or GT it follows the manga as Akira stated in the interview. That has no effect what so ever on Toei world

LOL what you have Movie 5 and 6 completely wrong. M5 happened after Goku came back to earth hence why cooler went to look for him. And Movie 6 happened when Piccolo fused with Kami and Vegeta has SSJ

the Rock scene that is a good one but your point doesn't hold up for the very least

Movie 12 destroys you point

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel