A single theory goat (Umineko) vs Goku (DBZ)

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 15, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@CerusSerenade said:

What's the matter, I thought Goku could beat universals, why has this changed now?

Never has.

Stop trolling and baiting.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GoodGamerSambo: thank you you just voiced everybody's opinion

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Anyone above Buuhan can destroy a universe and Anyone Vegito level or Higher has universal durability and can destroy a universe.

@Cardle_grave: where did that crap come from? Bills is stated to be the strongest character shown and he can only destroy a galaxy.

That is because Battle of gods follows manga Feats

I am talking about Anime Feats

@Cardle_grave: you mean the original source so the real version? Also please give me proof of this universal destructive power cause I don't remember that happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJg5lcTBfVc

Buuhan was going to destroy the universe with his power that he was showing. also dende Stated that all of space was warping around him. Vegito punched through it and also says after to use that power he shown on him.

Just watch it until 2:50

@Cardle_grave: anime only which added more scenes to add more suspense. In the manga it never happened and Vegeto just kicked his butt the entire time. Also the subbing could be off on that I'm not sure as my japanese isn't all that good. Also your so called space warping looked more liked weather anomalies which is a lot less powerful.

That why it is called an anime Feats not manga feats

In Anime Broly at RSSJ can Tear up galaxies and not even powered up or LSSJ but in Manga SPC can only destroy the a solar system. In Anime Goku can shake and break the after life by going SSj3 in movie 12 but in manga he can only shake the planet.

Battle of gods follow canon universe or known as the manga universe as Akira stated in the interview. Feats where taken to the next level in the Anime universe. Known as Toei world

It doesn't change the power levels thought, Bills is still stronger then vegito but anime vegito provided better feats in Anime and Vegito is 10s or thousands times stronger then broly

and the subbing is legit, i have the Collection and subbed it and it say the exact same thing otherwise i wouldn't give it to you

Anime is where the power house feats lay, It Akira fault for not making better feats for Manga because of the whole protecting the earth and such. He had to nerf them after Nameke saga

Anyways the video proves that Vegito can destroy a universe and has Universal Durability. And remember Vegito base is stronger then buuhan and base to SSJ is 50x

@Cardle_grave: still saying talking official you would be better off going off of manga as the anime tends to over hype stuff.

It is Official but the manga is his own world known as AT world but Toei has his own world with Fillers and Movies and GT known as Toei world

It doesn't mean that Toei world is fake even AT agrees with Toei Placing

Anyways it AT ideas anyways, He created Broly and helps them with it.

@Cardle_grave: what ever just saiyan

HAHAH good one

Are you insaiyan Bro ?

@Cardle_grave: actually its a over used joke but I figured why not use it.

Nah it all good

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade:

Honestly dude it was one thread it wasn't as though we went after your whole family and annihilated them or anything like that. Goku does beat people with crappy durability. Judging by people's view on this dude and the feats stated and me having no knowledge on him it sounds as though he is a beast on a level goku can't compete with. If people with proven universal level durability are afraid of him I don't think it is possible for goku to take him on.

Let it die. Losing a debate is suppose to help you see your faults and work on them. You are just trying to be headstrong and resist the reality of it and that will keep you in the same place while on decreasing your credibility. I swear if you make a next thread like this people will probably just start to ignore any of your opinions because you would have already shown them to be so distorted and bias.

At least get someone that has the same shown durability as arceus with hax powers to fight goku. These are just ridiculous. Please dude I won't gain anything from you stopping this the only thing that can be gained is the salvaging of your reputation. Everyone here is laughing at you to your own detriment. Please don't say it doesn't bother you because if it didn't you wouldn't make 2 threads in which you know DBZ couldn't win.

Requesting thread lock~

Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

we need a lock please

@SMXLR8: agreed and also on the other one Cerus made

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This seems quite spiteful

Post by waybig1010101 (2,401 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne: i didn't know u were a therapist

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel