A single theory goat (Umineko) vs Goku (DBZ)

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 15, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku has his strongest form. Theory goat is denying fantasy.

Win by destruction of the opposition.

Goku has access to the dragon balls for all 3 wishes prior to the fight if he needs them.

The theory goat may not eat the world.

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

What feats does he show ?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

He wishes shenron for him to be immortal, he wins :D

@eddz99: An immortal stated that even she would be erased if she was eaten by nothingness, which is what the theory goat does.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade:

Then goku's doomed, why even make this fight if umineko can kill even the immortals O.o

What are his feats

@Cardle_grave: Tanked hits from Will's black katana which could cut fragments (universes) apart and kept up with him. Was capable of killing a universal-multiversal witch.

But at what speeds can do they do it ? and what is the durability of what they shown not who they killed

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Cardle_grave: Durability, the characters it could kill could casually tank universe busters spammed at them.

Speed, pretty much every Umineko character worth their slat surpasses the very concept of speed, as a reference two characters were crossing multiple universes and exchanging blows in an instant like it was nothing.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

cerus is mad @ dbz fanboys

0.0 Wow holy shit then Goku gets stomped. If they can tank Universeal Attack and have speed that can cross multiverses then Goku has no chance

Id say Anime Vegito has a chance since he has universal Durability and Universal Buster but Goku no chance

Post by YoungChief (493 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@debeze said:

goku laid the smackdown on her favorite character, that earth bitch w/e her name was, the entire thread just became an argument about goku surviving in space or not, I wonder if it's been discussed since the new movie came out hmmm, where goku is clearly in space. Just another thread to spite a character/promote a series, nothin to see here

Goku can adapt to space but would take time though

Saiyans are built to fight anywhere

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@YoungChief said:

@debeze said:

goku laid the smackdown on her favorite character, that earth bitch w/e her name was, the entire thread just became an argument about goku surviving in space or not, I wonder if it's been discussed since the new movie came out hmmm, where goku is clearly in space. Just another thread to spite a character/promote a series, nothin to see here

typical cerus spite thread lol i love how goku can breathe in space with god mode its almost as if toriyama shat on cerus mouth

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Are you trying to get Goku killed? Lol. Second thread where he is massively outmatched.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@debeze said:

He must hate me a lot then! lol

@taichokage: Cerus is hating on Goku cause Arceus lost to him.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12 said:

@YoungChief said:

@debeze said:

typical cerus spite thread lol i love how goku can breathe in space with god mode its almost as if toriyama shat on cerus mouth

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@othus12 said:

@YoungChief said:

@debeze said:

This had me rollin'~

What's the matter, I thought Goku could beat universals, why has this changed now?

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: he can't beat universals that actually have powerful durability. Just give up arceus is a powerful being in theory but has weak durability. You are just ruining your reputation by hounding on this argument you can't win them all live and let live.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel