A Fused Frieza & Cooler vs. SSJ 2 Gohan

Topic started by mydeathlyways on April 6, 2011. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

SSJ2 gohan>Perfect cell>Cell(17 absored)>Base cell(souls absored)>17=18>ssj vegeta>100% frieza>final form cooler

and how the hell is frieza stronger? the fact is its a fused frieza and cooler. fusion makes you a badass strong beast. and they get the rivalry boost too. basically gohan loses.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UssjFutureTrunks:
wtf are you talking about? either android 17 or 18 would solo both frieza and cooler, and perfect cell has both of their powers combined, along with his power which was stronger than both of them and gohan stomped cell

go back to the MOVIECODEC

either android 17 or 18 would solo both frieza and cooler

and? just because you can solo both doesnt mean you can defeat their fusion. buuhan can beat goku and vegeta. but he got rolfstomped by vegito, who was operating at a fractiion of his true power.

go back to the MOVIECODEC

no.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UssjFutureTrunks:
lol i see why they talk about you over there now

i guess i got time to feed the troll

17 & 18 could solo both frieza and cooler

if cooler & frieza both used fusion, their powers still wouldnt be higher than the combined power of 18 & 17, and cell who was stronger than both before he absorbed them,

gohan stomped him,

so do the math genius

gohan stomps

and please go back to moviecodec?

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"

@mydeathlyways:
@ReiKai:
@UssjFutureTrunks:
@EganTheVile1:

to put it simple

SSJ2 gohan>Perfect cell>Cell(17 absored)>Base cell(souls absored)>17=18>ssj vegeta>100% frieza>final form cooler

"
I already agreed Gohan would win, two characters who an SSJ1 could beat fused together do not over power an SSJ2, especially not Gohan who prior to Chi-Chi making him drop his training in favor of school was a total phenom

if cooler & frieza both used fusion, their powers still wouldnt be higher than the combined power of 18 & 17, and cell who was stronger than both before he absorbed them,

no. fusion is more than the sum of both. much more. saying coolza would still lose to the androids is proof you dont know the power of potara fusions. how am i a troll? lol. your desperate for insults

, two characters who an SSJ1 could beat fused together do not over power an SSJ2

and yet base gotenks crushes majin vegeta with ease. do the damn math. a full powered coolza would be to a ssj2 as ssj gotenks is to ssj3 goku. stronger.

Chi-Chi making him drop his training in

um gohan quit of his own free will. chichi didnt "make" him do anything.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel