A Fused Frieza & Cooler vs. SSJ 2 Gohan

Topic started by mydeathlyways on April 6, 2011. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vs.

SSJ 2 Gohan

Cooler and frieza at full power
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Probably the fusion. Hard to tell.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well I can't say that this is a definitive answer but I think SSJ2 Gohan would win (if it was SSJ2 Teen Gohan then even better). If Frieza and Cooler ever fused, I would say that they would be a being of perhaps Perfect Cell's power level. SSJ2 Gohan would still be able to wipe the floor with them. I really can't see them reaching an SSJ2's power even if they fused, they could get really close to an SSJ2's power level but I don't think they'd reach it. So I'll say Gohan would win.

ND
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
BTW, are you using teen Gohan or Buu saga Gohan?
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SS2 Gohan. i mean realy Cooler isn't EVEN first form Cell level! i would say he is Ss1 trunks level from the begining of the Trunks saga. so fusing him with Frieza who is even weaker should only put them around probrobly Cell form 1 or Piccolo and Kami fused.

@SuperperfectCell: True but Cooler at his full power wasted SSJ 1 Goku with the supernova attack which took nearly all of Goku's SSJ 1 energy after the battle.

@distortion: Teen Gohan

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,239 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@mydeathlyways: 
Teen Gohan would win, also what are you going to name him?
@Destinyheroknight: Fricoola? IDK It's hard to name Cooler and Frieza fused together. Mind coming up with some names?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,239 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@mydeathlyways: 
What about Cooleza?
@Destinyheroknight:
perfect
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Put it this way. Pui-Pui, who was supposedly Freeza level according to Kaioshin, was wasted effortlessly by base form Vegeta, who was only a bit higher than Gohan was as a young Teen. Cooler was a nice char idea, but they butchered the whole battle thing and made Goku waste him too easily after going SSJ. If we were to believe Cooler, he was strongr than 100% Freeza when he's in 4th/Ultimate Form. Either way it's unlikely that Freeza and Cooler fuzed would pose much of a threat to SS2 Gohan.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i mean realy Cooler isn't EVEN first form Cell level!

why are you underestimating potara fusion? it made goten and trunks comparable to ssj3 goku in their BASE forms. plus cooler and frieza get a gigantic rival boost. this is a stomp.

but they butchered the whole battle thing and made Goku waste him too easily after going SSJ. If we were to believe Cooler, he was strongr than 100% Freeza when he's in 4th/Ultimate Form

how is that butchering? goku clearly is way stronger than he was on namek.

Uh, no it didn't. SSJ3 Gotenks was more comparable to SS3 Goku.

no he wasnt lol. ssj3 gotenks > super buu >>>ssj gotenks post rosat > base gotenks post rosat > ssj gotenks pre rosat > kid buu > ssj3 goku.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Considering this fusion never happened outside of a video game or fan fic where it was entirely possible to beat the fusion with Hercule this is not really an easy call. in theory SSJ 1 Goku was vastly stronger then Frieza, and on par with Cooler, and SSJ2 Gohan was a match for Cell, I am inclined to say Gohan, though again, characters who surface in DBZ games are hard to gauge (Majin Frieza, Majin Cell, GoGo, and so on) I'd give this as a very narrow victory to SSJ2 Gohan, But he barely takes this
(note I misread the initial post and had to edit some of this post to reflect on Gohan rather then Goku, my bad)

SSJ3 Gotenks is > or = Super Buu Pre-Absorption. That's it.

Kid Buu > or = Super Buu Pre-Absorb

SSJ3 Goku < or = Kid Buu

Any misconceptions you have about Gotenks are...entirely your fault

in theory SSJ 1 Goku was vastly stronger then Frieza,

no they fought equal till frieza got weaker since he cant maintain his 100% power

wrong. if goku is equal to kid buu then how could super buu be equal to kid buu when goku stated ssj gotenks pre rosat is stronger than him, and that super buu is also stronger than him and vegeta combined? any misconceptions about the buus are as a result of you not reading the manga.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UssjFutureTrunks said:
"

in theory SSJ 1 Goku was vastly stronger then Frieza,

no they fought equal till frieza got weaker since he cant maintain his 100% power

wrong. if goku is equal to kid buu then how could super buu be equal to kid buu when goku stated ssj gotenks pre rosat is stronger than him, and that super buu is also stronger than him and vegeta combined? any misconceptions about the buus are as a result of you not reading the manga.

"
Goku was weaker then Super Buu, Vegeta would have never agreed to the fusion if it was not life or death, and Kid Buu was barely beaten, I'd say Goku got lucky more then anything, and of course Kid Buu reincarnated as Uub. Gotta side with ussjfuturetrunks on that part of the debate
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@mydeathlyways:
@ReiKai:
@UssjFutureTrunks:
@EganTheVile1:

to put it simple

SSJ2 gohan>Perfect cell>Cell(17 absored)>Base cell(souls absored)>17=18>ssj vegeta>100% frieza>final form cooler

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel