7th Gated Gai runs The Espada Gauntlet

Topic started by DevilMayhem666 on Aug. 26, 2010. Last post by narutogeass 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@FormerCrimsonKing: stfu bitch yes it was and if it wasn't  he still babyshakes to ulq bitch
Post by taichokage (11,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@narutogeass: No it wasn't it was multi city block level at best.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,350 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@narutogeass said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: stfu bitch yes it was and if it wasn't  he still babyshakes to ulq bitch "

lol yur mad...got tired of ppl clownin u on naruto forums & LMC? lol....anyway prove that it was...boy
@FormerCrimsonKing: nah i got ban from fuckin OBD for like three weeks and i just got off LMC and i dont fill like proveing it
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,350 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@narutogeass said:
"@FormerCrimsonKing: nah i got ban from fuckin OBD for like three weeks and i just got off LMC and i dont fill like proveing it "

lol i got banned from there too lol...for nothin tho
Post by MisterShin (2,121 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I say Gai gets to Grim and loses.
@FormerCrimsonKing: thay banning people for BS now days
Post by DevilMayhem666 (225 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Oh sh!t! narutogeass is on this site!:O  

Post by Kurohige (3,513 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Narutogeass is now epic in my book. 

Anyway I think alot of the espada can beat gai with the exception of 2 or 3 why not pyt naruto characters agains guys on their level like Hitman reborn or a few One Piece characters?
Post by Kurohige (3,513 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Gai's after noon tiger only really managed to destroy the area he and Kisame were fighting in and a few trees beside them and that was also the water that was blown up making it bigger, it is still weaker than even Deidara's bomb, it looks impressive but it is really not.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,271 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige said:
" Gai's after noon tiger only really managed to destroy the area he and Kisame were fighting in and a few trees beside them and that was also the water that was blown up making it bigger, it is still weaker than even Deidara's bomb, it looks impressive but it is really not. "
How do you figure this? 
It created a shockwave that looked to be bigger than the island Naruto was on, and the people on Naruto's island had to brace for impact.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige said:
"Gai's after noon tiger only really managed to destroy the area he and Kisame were fighting in and a few trees beside them and that was also the water that was blown up making it bigger, it is still weaker than even Deidara's bomb, it looks impressive but it is really not. "

this 

its impressive for a human but compaired to someone in bleach?
@DevilMayhem666: yeah its me and ive seen your  name somewhere before too i think
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel