7th Gated Gai runs The Espada Gauntlet

Topic started by DevilMayhem666 on Aug. 26, 2010. Last post by narutogeass 4 years ago.
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gai fights Espada 10 to 6.(which means no release for Yammy folks). 

He is fully healed after each fight. 

All fights are in Hueco Mondo.So how far does he go?     

EDIT: Gai can see and touch them.

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DevilMayhem666:  10th would kill him XD
 He can't fly, can't see them and i am pretty pretty pretty sure he can't even hurt them
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" @DevilMayhem666:  10th would kill him XD  He can't fly, can't see them and i am pretty pretty pretty sure he can't even hurt them "

i battles like these they can see and harm each other...but i dont see him gettin past yammy honestly...gai just doesnt have the destructive force to put him down before he runs out of chakra....but if The OP takes yammy out, i see him getting to #7 and losing...so basically #7 and down pwns gai

@FormerCrimsonKing: 

What are Yammy's durability feats in his 10th form?    

@battleheiz:

lol Gai has spirit energy, pretty much everyone in Naruto does.  So of case he can see and touch them.        

he tanked all of urahara's  attacks, all of yoriuchi's attacks...& uryu's attack...and his skin is so hard that after yoriuchi attacked him, she was injured
@FormerCrimsonKing:
I seriously doubt Urahara gave Yammy everything he had. =/
@DevilMayhem666 said:
"@FormerCrimsonKing: I seriously doubt Urahara gave Yammy everything he had. =/ "

i dont either...but no matter he still tanked em
Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DevilMayhem666: no they have chakra bleach chars have reiatsu. They are different otherwise Naruto characters would see ghosts all the time. Reiatsu aura alone can be used as a weapon. But Gai doesn't beat any of them. 7 and up have too much sheer power and/or skill, and 8 is too intelligent. His only chance would be against Aaroneiro.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He makes it pretty far considering what he has shown in the past two chapters. The tough ones would be Ulquirra and Stark and of course Barrigan. I don't see Yammy as to much of a problem because he is a big target and easy to hit with afternoon tiger.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" He makes it pretty far considering what he has shown in the past two chapters. The tough ones would be Ulquirra and Stark and of course Barrigan. I don't see Yammy as to much of a problem because he is a big target and easy to hit with afternoon tiger. "
There is no Starrk or ulquirra in this one.
Op sayis only 10-6 members of espada can fight and i doubt he can even react as fast as some of espada members and what about yammys ability to absorb souls?
@battleheiz said: 

There is no Starrk or ulquirra in this one. Op sayis only 10-6 members of espada can fight   

O ic. 

Then I think he runs it.   

Here's why:

@hitsusatsu11:  Ok but don't forget spoilers
@battleheiz: The title of the thread is 7th Gated Gai, these are 7th Gated Gai feats.
@hitsusatsu11: Wait can't yammy just steal his soul?
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@battleheiz said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Wait can't yammy just steal his soul? "
Its because the power of Youth prevents it. :D
@MisterShin:  Maybe 16 years ago, but not now
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

he loses the first battle
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ReiKai: You've demoted ulquira to Espada no. 6 have you?
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gai doesn't get past the guy who uses the eye thing to control people. Gai gets hit with that and he's boned. He's not smart enough to know he's gonna get screwed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel