5 Pacifistas (OP) Vs Natsu (FT)

Topic started by luffypirateking on May 4, 2012. Last post by othus12 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by luffypirateking (7 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Rules: both bloodlusted

No prep time

Any forms of attacks can be used

Both current version in manga.

Ends when either the pacifistas or natsu is defeated or killed.

Setting:Fairy Tail Building.

Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the pacifista would wipe out natsu. how many light speed attacks he is able to dodge? also the endurance of them is monstrous, it took all stawhats best attacks (gear third,asura,diable jambe,strong hammer,thunderlance tempo,cuatro mano,roseo michieri,swallow bond avant) and many more and only until then it lost, and we are talking about ONE. five is just too much

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, maybe he could take one out because of his tremendous willpower but then the other 4 would destroy him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Natsu loses.... but would Natsu with Dragon Force + Golden Flame + God Flames + Laxus Thunder all at the same time make any difference in this fight?? am saying this because the OP says any form/feats... so yeah.

@DBZ_universe: but those arent attacks he can use casually

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
^^^^^ Ofcourse I know that but what am saying is.... what if you put all those form/feats together at once... will Natsu still have a chance??
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Pacifistas.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,911 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bump, I know that this is an old thread, but I wanted to see how Natsu would fare now in comparison to his prior incarnation which was unanimously said to lose.

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

the pacifista would wipe out natsu. how many light speed attacks he is able to dodge? also the endurance of them is monstrous, it took all stawhats best attacks (gear third,asura,diable jambe,strong hammer,thunderlance tempo,cuatro mano,roseo michieri,swallow bond avant) and many more and only until then it lost, and we are talking about ONE. five is just too much

I agree that the Pacifista's stomp, but they have no lightspeed attacks.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Natsu wins with the power of Friendship.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,228 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Friendship FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Just realized that this thread is a year and a half old LOL

@Kobra678: thanks for the nostalgia.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel