5 of the 7 Deities vs Heralds of Galactus

Topic started by solesamurai on Oct. 24, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@5th said:

Deus Ex Machina? Not enough feats are given from Deus from MN though he was capable of controlling time and space, alter reality itself, and that the universe was going to be destroyed from him dying! That should say enough.

Deus from Asura's wrath

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@SMXLR8: No trolling. If you don't like the thread then don't post in it. Final warning.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@solesamurai: what the hell are you going to give me more info on the post or not

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: what the hell are you going to give me more info on the post or not

You never asked for info, all the info is in the op what do you need to know? Stop playing dumb you came here with the intention of trolling and got caught.

@solesamurai: sure be nice now cause i mod is here <_<

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Dear god...what has this forum come to?

@SMXLR8: You seriously nee to learn to let things go and move on, you harassing me in pm's and in threads is seriously irritating.

@solesamurai: same with me also don't play dumb the mod has already seen what you said to me so please try to keep up and where the info explaining you post i am still waiting for it

Anyone else have an opinion on this battle? I personally think it's a pretty even match.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

not gonna answer. hate these threads cause there're too many variables to work with. just one of those fights can last several pages.

@sickVisionz: I got this.

@solesamurai: what was trying to say is that he didn't get what was going on in the OP. You should have mentioned that these are Asura's wrath characters. An indian(or anyone else for that matter) who doesn't know the game will think you're referring to the actual mythos or even another series(as some people here have made that mistake already). You should have at least tried to simplify it to him. This is like that Gandi battle at comicvine all over again. Still, lovely thread idea though.

@SMXLR8: I'll explain, buddy. The 7 Deities are characters from a game called Asura's Wrath here is a link : http://asuraswrath.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seven_Deities

This is a battle thread between them and Galactus's heralds(like Silver Surfer).

in round one: The OP makes only 2 character fight each time, with out anyone else interfering.

in round two: OP just allowed BFR. You should know what this means by now, it's like a win by destroying the planet or similar.

in round 3: OP added 2 things. That each two opponents know about the other guy's powers, and that Asura is allowed to transfor to his Destructor Mode, which is pretty powerfull, so I presume that's why he banned it in the first 2 rounds.

Pay no attention to the names of the rounds, cause they are kind of confusing.

Hope I helped :) Otherwise you all die!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel