5 of the 7 Deities vs Heralds of Galactus

Topic started by solesamurai on Oct. 24, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Chakravartin has decided that in order to test Asura he would run him and his other Deities through a obstacle course of sorts. Galactus feels it would to benefit him to see his heralds face opponents truly worthy of themselves being called Heralds.

Round 1: Each Deity Takes on a Herald

Wyzen vs Terrax

Augus vs Morg the Executioner

Yasha vs Gabriel The Air Walker

Deus vs Fallen One

Asura vs Silver Surfer

No prep, No bfr, Standard gear, Asura cannot go into Destructor mode but he can access all other forms shown.

Round 2: No holds barred

Wyzen vs Terrax

Augus vs Morg

Yasha vs Gabriel

Deus vs Fallen One

Asura vs Silver surfer

No prep, Bfr allowed, Standard gear, once again No Destructor Mode for Asura.

Round 3: Free for all

Wyzen vs Terrax

Augus vs Morg

Yasha vs Gabriel

Deus vs Fallen One

Asura vs Silver surfer

All combatants have prior knowledge of their opponents and abilities that they regularly use, but get no preparation time, Bfr not allowed, Standard Gear Asura can go into Destructor mode.

Keep it civil guys(No flaming), Don't one line this battle nothing more annoying than a bunch of useless post saying (Character a wins or Character a etc)Explain why you think they win put some thought into it. Have fun :P

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Correction: Asura is not one of the Seven Deities. The Sven Deities were Wyzen, Augus, Olga, Kalrow, Sergei, Yasha and Deus. Asura is the main protagonist, formerly one of the Eight Guardian Generals (of which the Seven Deities are also former members). And the only "deities" with any combat feats were Wyzen, Augus, Yasha and Deus. So basically it'd be those four Plus the demigod Asura. And to be honest, no one save Asura even has any FTL feats.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

really what is going on here

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SMXLR8: On the contrary, this is actually an interesting battle.

@SMXLR8 said:

really what is going on here

This is exactly what I am talking about. You come onto threads post retarded stuff and then call people trolls for exposing you about how much of an ass you are. I specifically put in the Op No attempting to start shitstorms/ flame wars yet you do it anyway. I tried to respect you enough to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just sensitive and didn't know any better but I now think you're just an ass by nature. please refrain from posting anything on my thread that wouldn't help the battle in anyway or I'll report you, thank you.

@ReiKai said:

Correction: Asura is not one of the Seven Deities. The Sven Deities were Wyzen, Augus, Olga, Kalrow, Sergei, Yasha and Deus. Asura is the main protagonist, formerly one of the Eight Guardian Generals (of which the Seven Deities are also former members). And the only "deities" with any combat feats were Wyzen, Augus, Yasha and Deus. So basically it'd be those four Plus the demigod Asura. And to be honest, no one save Asura even has any FTL feats.

Meh technicalities and I assumed Olga was just Deus's subordinate not a Deity? Unless they established themselves as the 7 deities after Asura "betrayed" them.

@solesamurai: what the hell are talking about? are you going to explain your post or just troll like the idiot you are

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Alphamon wonders how the hell the rage got out of the thread he sacraficed himself to lock it in. Will you both grow up? This is getting outrageous.

@TheBlackDragonz: that toll always starts something stupid like really i ask for more info and get rant full of insults like what the hell?!

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

You don't exactly have to respond either. You aren't helping by trolling his threads. BTW, what cartoon is that character from? Snagglepuss, I blieve it was?

@TheBlackDragonz: i am not trolling this time though =/

Snagglepuss is a Hanna-Barbera character from one of their shows. I think HB was the only real competition WB had at the time. You can see all the old HB stuff on CN's Boomerang.

@SMXLR8 said:

@TheBlackDragonz: that toll always starts something stupid like really i ask for more info and get rant full of insults like what the hell?!

You didn't ask for anything dude wtf? I am seriously trying my best to be civil with you but you really know how to push someones buttons all i asked for you to do is not posts if you have nothing intelligent to say, can you at least agree to that?

@solesamurai: when i said you should stop on my post you didn't listen to me so really go check your self first then maybe we can talk normally and i did ask for info

@SMXLR8: How about I just alert a mod that your trolling and you probably get temp banned or something? Would you prefer that? =/

@solesamurai: TOO LATE I ALREADY DID THAT TO YOU AND YOUR TROLLING DID YOU EVEN READ MY COMMENT?

@solesamurai: Like really say sorry for what you did to me and promise to never do it again and maybe just maybe i will hear you out

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: Like really say sorry for what you did to me and promise to never do it again and maybe just maybe i will hear you out

I have absolutely nothing to apologize for, I'm not in the wrong is there a way to block her or something she seriously won't stop and it's getting irritating...

Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Deus Ex Machina? Not enough feats are given from Deus from MN though he was capable of controlling time and space, alter reality itself, and that the universe was going to be destroyed from him dying! That should say enough.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel