5 Hokage (Prime) vs Akatsuki

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 5, 2009. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,161 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The first 5 hokage all at their prime against the Akatsuki. Who wins? 

Akatsuki does not get Madara/Tobi.  
Battle begins with each team 100 metres away from each other, taking place at the sannin battlefield.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
spite in favor of the hokage, hell The fourth in his prime could probably solo. 
Post by CaRpENoCTeM (65 posts) See mini bio Level 1

yep.. I go with the Hokage on this one... if the akatsuki had Madara it would maybe be a diff story.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CaRpENoCTeM said:
" yep.. I go with the Hokage on this one... if the akatsuki had Madara it would maybe be a diff story. "
madara get his ass kicked by first hokage remember?
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
hokage easy

I thought that given the wide range of abilities between the Akatsuki they might be able to pull it off (i.e. Deidara's C4, Sasori's poison). Ok then, just to even it slightly, team akatsuki get orochimaru as well. I think Akatsuki stands a chance, if the fights went something like this: 
Kakuzu vs 5th Hokage 
Kisame vs 2nd Hokage 
Deidara and Sasori vs 3rd Hokage  
Orochimaru, Hidan, Zetsu and Itachi vs 4th Hokage 
Pain vs 1st Hokage 

If all else fails, Akatsuki could go for a draw and stall the other team long enough for Deidara to activate C0 (self-destruct).

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"

I thought that given the wide range of abilities between the Akatsuki they might be able to pull it off (i.e. Deidara's C4, Sasori's poison). Ok then, just to even it slightly, team akatsuki get orochimaru as well. I think Akatsuki stands a chance, if the fights went something like this: 
Kakuzu vs 5th Hokage 
Kisame vs 2nd Hokage 
Pain vs 1st Hokage 

If all else fails, Akatsuki could go for a draw and stall the other team long enough for Deidara to activate C0 (self-destruct).

"
Hokages still rape.
@rein said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
"

Kakuzu vs 5th Hokage 
Kisame vs 2nd Hokage 
Pain vs 1st Hokage 

"
Hokages still rape. "

Please explain how they rape. If the battles were to go like this, I would see no problem with Akatsuki winning. Tsunade is definately the weakest of the group, Kakuzu has already been proven capable of speedblitzing Kakashi and generally being a bit of a tricky bugger, what with the heart monsters flying around as well. Kisame is a tank, and I'm not sure even the 3rd Hokage could avoid all of Sasori's poison attacks AND Deidara's bombs (they're a good combination- one attacking from the ground, one from the sky). Not sure how the 4th match would play out, but Pain should be able to take out the 1st Hokage (or at the very least end it in a draw with Chibaku Tensei).
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Why would you disqualify the badass 6th hokage? Poor Danzo doesn't get any love :P
@AgentJ said:
"Why would you disqualify the badass 6th hokage? Poor Danzo doesn't get any love :P "

Lol no he doesn't, to be honest I've never really liked him, and we haven't seen the full extent of his power yet (and hopefully, we never will, I hope he gets killed off soon).
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @AgentJ said:
"Why would you disqualify the badass 6th hokage? Poor Danzo doesn't get any love :P "
Lol no he doesn't, to be honest I've never really liked him, and we haven't seen the full extent of his power yet (and hopefully, we never will, I hope he gets killed off soon). "
agreed :P
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I gotta go with the Hokage on this one, mainly because of the 1st Hokage, who was able to take on Madar in his prime and the 9 tails. Thats pretty badass, and the 3rd and 4th arent pushovers. I dont see how the Akatsuki can when this.
Post by Mos (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
hokages.

though girugamesh's little battle structure is quite good.

but still

wood style to trap everyone and then yellow flash.

it only really needs them two.
@JThree47693 said:
"I gotta go with the Hokage on this one, mainly because of the 1st Hokage, who was able to take on Madar in his prime and the 9 tails. Thats pretty badass, and the 3rd and 4th arent pushovers. I dont see how the Akatsuki can when this. "

Ah but the 1st Hokage was able to control the bijuu (given that he's a relatively close descendent of the Ridoku Sage), so that sort of makes the kyuubi null and void in that fight (but still, taking on madara and winning is an impressive feat, I'll admit). How can the Akatsuki win this? I've stated it above (although granted, that's only IF the matches play out like that. Worse case scenario, Itachi fights Shidaime, in which case Itachi is going down).
@Mos said:
"hokages.  though girugamesh's little battle structure is quite good.  but still  wood style to trap everyone and then yellow flash.  it only really needs them two. "

Thanks for the compliment :D. 

However, at 100 metres apart, I rather doubt that wood style would catch everyone (in fact, all of them might avoid it, at that range). Even if Orochimaru was trapped, he could use the oral rebirth technique, allowing him to escape and free the others (or, of course, he could be a twat like the Orochimaru we know and love and make a run for it). But still, I just don't see them getting caught.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ill go with the under dogs:akatsuki     
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" ill go with the under dogs:akatsuki      "
your reason?
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
your reason? "

pain mostly who could "actually" stand up to him with out plot armor 

not only that wat can the other hokage's do?
@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
your reason? "
pain mostly who could "actually" stand up to him with out plot armor  not only that wat can the other hokage's do? "

Although Pain is a bit of a noob, just being born with Rinnegan. The other Hokage's are super powerful, particularly the 1st, 3rd and 4th. The first was able to defeat Madara in a one-on-one fight, the 3rd mastered every jutsu of the hidden leaf and was regarded at his prime as "the God of all shinobi", and the 4th could teleport to wherever he threw his kunai, he created the rasengan and he was powerful enoguh to seal the kyuubi.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
your reason? "
pain mostly who could "actually" stand up to him with out plot armor  not only that wat can the other hokage's do? "
Although Pain is a bit of a noob, just being born with Rinnegan. The other Hokage's are super powerful, particularly the 1st, 3rd and 4th. The first was able to defeat Madara in a one-on-one fight, the 3rd mastered every jutsu of the hidden leaf and was regarded at his prime as "the God of all shinobi", and the 4th could teleport to wherever he threw his kunai, he created the rasengan and he was powerful enoguh to seal the kyuubi. "

ok thx hokage makes them shit brix
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel