4 Heavenly Kings vs Spiral Necropolis

Topic started by IndridCold on Sept. 21, 2013. Last post by Grinpatch 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

...who the hell did edited that LOL

@AnimeDefender: only slightly

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: Really? I mean if the Titans weren't crazy I would actually ask this Titan out for a date! Also

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender: ...I would too if I could turn into a titan.

I didn't want to do this but you've pushed me to it.

Dat Titan Ass

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: I wouldn't change into a Titan, I like tall women >:)

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: So do you give up, the power of the chibi's is great! ( are my eyes fooling me or does it actually say "Hanji giggling"?!?! )

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender: There's a limit to how tall though. Usually I try to avoid women that are taller than my house. I don't wanna know what will happen to me if we break up.

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Give up? Not in a million years. The power of the Female Titan is second only to Brolypotence (which is higher than anything that exists or ever will exist). Yes, Hanji is giggling lol.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: I WILL MAKE A HOUSE IF I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I AM A MANLY MAN!!!! ( wow really, a giggle LOL )

You just set your own downfall!!

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Did you seriously just degrade Broly with that ssj4 GT BULLSHIT!!!!!! You just sealed your own fate, for you have unleashed the ultimate power.

You've just doomed us ALL!!!!!!

Post by IndridCold (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kobra678 said:

@AnimeDefender: Did you seriously just degrade Broly with that ssj4 GT BULLSHIT!!!!!! You just sealed your own fate, for you have unleashed the ultimate power.

You've just doomed us ALL!!!!!!

PECKING ORDER nuff said

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: Don't worry Broly and I are bro's!

"Yo Broly, how was the last ep of MLP FiM? I couldn't watvh man!"

"It was awesome bro!"

"Yo, Broly, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure I can AnimeDefender, what is it?"

"Somebody doesn't like GT and says we are all doom, can you not destroy everyting again, please bro!"

"Oh Ok, sure thing Bro! * Broly leaves*"

Now that wasn't so bad was it.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold said:

@Kobra678 said:

@AnimeDefender: Did you seriously just degrade Broly with that ssj4 GT BULLSHIT!!!!!! You just sealed your own fate, for you have unleashed the ultimate power.

You've just doomed us ALL!!!!!!

PECKING ORDER nuff said

I am so proud of my star student Mr. Popo!

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender said:

@IndridCold said:

@Kobra678 said:

@AnimeDefender: Did you seriously just degrade Broly with that ssj4 GT BULLSHIT!!!!!! You just sealed your own fate, for you have unleashed the ultimate power.

You've just doomed us ALL!!!!!!

PECKING ORDER nuff said

I am so proud of my star student Mr. Popo!

Sadly, do to the fact that Goten & Trunks were able to survive longer than 3 seconds means that the Pecking Order will fail.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Kobra678: Don't worry Broly and I are bro's!

"Yo Broly, how was the last ep of MLP FiM? I couldn't watvh man!"

"It was awesome bro!"

"Yo, Broly, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure I can AnimeDefender, what is it?"

"Somebody doesn't like GT and says we are all doom, can you not destroy everyting again, please bro!"

"Oh Ok, sure thing Bro! * Broly leaves*"

Now that wasn't so bad was it.

Thank god, if you see him again could you tell him he left his lights on. The light bill these days are off the charts.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: That you are on your own! Broly likes to have the lights on all the time!

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender said:

@Kobra678: That you are on your own! Broly likes to have the lights on all the time!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: Little too much....

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Says the guy who's talking about having Bulma, Videl, Chi Chi, and 18 doing "activities"

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: Touche

Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

it's a curse. everyone will be sucked into spiral xD there's just no way to escape it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel