4 Heavenly Kings vs Spiral Necropolis

Topic started by IndridCold on Sept. 21, 2013. Last post by Grinpatch 1 year ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

vs

Spiral Necropolis is an evil, sentient town/city that has many powers including:

-reality warping

-space manipulation (manipulates space so that it is impossible to leave the town)

-time manipulation (days outside the town are equal to years inside)

-mind rape (if you look at the spirals for too long)

-can trap souls (won't be used here since it is really hax)

-weather manipulation (tornadoes and hurricanes)

-water manipulation (waterspouts and whirlpools large enough to swallow a fleet of ships)

-light manipulation (can intensify light from a light source into a spiral that hypnotizes you)

-can resurrect people into zombies, mutate living beings in many ways, and petrify and absorb brain washed beings to grow larger

Can the 4 Heavenly Kings survive and defeat this city of great horror?

Post by othus12 (6,897 posts) See mini bio Level 13

what is it made of?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold said:

vs

Spiral Necropolis is an evil, sentient town/city that has many powers including:

-reality warping

-space manipulation (manipulates space so that it is impossible to leave the town)

-time manipulation (days outside the town are equal to years inside)

-mind rape (if you look at the spirals for too long)

-can trap souls (won't be used here since it is really hax)

-weather manipulation (tornadoes and hurricanes)

-water manipulation (waterspouts and whirlpools large enough to swallow a fleet of ships)

-light manipulation (can intensify light from a light source into a spiral that hypnotizes you)

-can resurrect people into zombies, mutate living beings in many ways, and petrify and absorb brain washed beings to grow larger

Can the 4 Heavenly Kings survive and defeat this city of great horror?

First a star, now a freaking city?!?!?!?!?!! Where do you find these manga?!?!?!?!

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@AnimeDefender: MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

This city reminds me of silent hill

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!! Now I am scared shitless, WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF THAT GAME!?!?!??!?!?! Now I am going to have nightmares. I am going to my corner and cry like a little girl sniff.... sniff...

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@AnimeDefender:

HE WILL FIND YOU!!!!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: One, WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Two, why am I censored?

Three, why didn't this show in my inbox?!?!?!

Four,.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@AnimeDefender: You can never escape THE ROOM!!

...damn, these pictures bring back memories I want to forget. This is your fault!!!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: My fault?!?!?!?!!? You were the one who mentioned about the game so if anything it's your fault!!!!!!!! Also,................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT THHHHHEEEEEEEE ROOOOM, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@AnimeDefender: Don't try to blame this on me, you forced me to post them!!!!!!!!! I mentioned the movie, you mentioned the game!!!!!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: How the hell was I supposed to know that you were talking about the movies!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUUUUUU I am really scared now!!!!!!

Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender said:

@IndridCold said:

vs

Spiral Necropolis is an evil, sentient town/city that has many powers including:

-reality warping

-space manipulation (manipulates space so that it is impossible to leave the town)

-time manipulation (days outside the town are equal to years inside)

-mind rape (if you look at the spirals for too long)

-can trap souls (won't be used here since it is really hax)

-weather manipulation (tornadoes and hurricanes)

-water manipulation (waterspouts and whirlpools large enough to swallow a fleet of ships)

-light manipulation (can intensify light from a light source into a spiral that hypnotizes you)

-can resurrect people into zombies, mutate living beings in many ways, and petrify and absorb brain washed beings to grow larger

Can the 4 Heavenly Kings survive and defeat this city of great horror?

First a star, now a freaking city?!?!?!?!?!! Where do you find these manga?!?!?!?!

search up Uzumaki on either Mangafox or mangahere.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold: Is it scary?

Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Its a horror manga created by Junji Ito (the creator of Hellstar Remina). It is about a curse named the spiral curse that affects a town of people and slowly drives them insane with no hope of escape or survival.

Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@othus12 said:

what is it made of?

Not sure really since it was formed from a curse and the actual source of its power is a non-corporeal force that can manipulate spiral galaxies, but other than that, I can't really say much about what it is made of. Whatever it is though, it is definitely not terrestrial.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Junji Ito for the win

Post by taichokage (13,389 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sounds like a way more intense version of Shingeki no Kyojin. I think I'll check it out. That'll be like 8 manga maybe that I'm reading and haven't caught up entirely. I get impatient and deviate to other series unless it's truly captivating to me like Magi and Toriko were for me.
Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@taichokage said:

Sounds like a way more intense version of Shingeki no Kyojin. I think I'll check it out. That'll be like 8 manga maybe that I'm reading and haven't caught up entirely. I get impatient and deviate to other series unless it's truly captivating to me like Magi and Toriko were for me.

Uzumaki is a pretty short manga compared to some of the others so it'll be a nice series to read while waiting.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold said:

Its a horror manga created by Junji Ito (the creator of Hellstar Remina). It is about a curse named the spiral curse that affects a town of people and slowly drives them insane with no hope of escape or survival.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!!!!!! I get my fill share of horror through classic RE!!!!

Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@AnimeDefender said:

@IndridCold said:

Its a horror manga created by Junji Ito (the creator of Hellstar Remina). It is about a curse named the spiral curse that affects a town of people and slowly drives them insane with no hope of escape or survival.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!!!!!! I get my fill share of horror through classic RE!!!!

Ah yes classic RE, oh how I love those games... which reminds me... I still have them! I think i'll probably play RE2 tomorrow.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel