4 Heavenly Kings vs Shinobi Army

Topic started by Anzendenai on Sept. 4, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

4 Heavenly Kings(Manga) vs Five Kages&Gaara, Madara&Tobi, Naruto&Bee, Gai&Kakashi and entire army of ninjas(Basicaly everyone that participates in war except for bad guys army and emo brat)

Rules

Let's Heavenly Kings read manga so they know stuff and with bloodlost on

Narutoverse characters stay in character and have no knowledge on their opponents

Oh and no Genjutsu

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this seems like a lame thread since if 4 kages can't beat these guys wat makes you sure there going to win with extra people and the rules seem to favor the kings while limiting the ninja team

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: I think current naruto is enough...

and kakashi.

Post by othus12 (8,010 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99 said:

@SMXLR8: I think current naruto is enough...

and kakashi.

nope, not nearly enough, zebura can kill naruto with ease.

look at the attack the mounturtle tanked

as the commander said, that was an attack turned 10 million square kilometers into ruble(it had the full power of all of mankinds army that included 100 meter long tanks, jet fighters equipped with special missiles, satellite laser cannons and warships, and everyone was using GT robos), yet the mounturtle tanked it like it was nothing, but zebura defeated the mounturtle with a single punch. he would murderstomp konoha alone.

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Kings destructive power is too great for the Naruto cast. Plus Coco has hax poisons and can fire an arrow approaching the speed of light.

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SMXLR8 said:

this seems like a lame thread since if 4 kages can't beat these guys wat makes you sure there going to win with extra people and the rules seem to favor the kings while limiting the ninja team

madara raped the 5 kages without any trouble, tobi can just kamui himself once the attack happens and the combines force of these ninjas should overwhelm these dudes easily. i agree that in terms of power only madara has even the slightest chance but since the numbers and combinations available...yea

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

No genjutsu! my brain, too many variables. nothing to do here. maybe I should just start watching/reading Toriko to decide who wins, all I knew 'bout it was from threads and wikis.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel