4 Heavenly Kings vs Saiyans

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on May 20, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If it is one sided I apologize as it was not my intention

4 Kings have knowledge (tail, speed, strength, etc..) and get to use their animal partners (Terry, Quinn, etc...)

Gauntlet style: How far do they get?

Round 1. Raditz (unrestricted)

Round 2. Nappa (cannot use Ki blasts)

Round 3. Vegeta (cannot use Ki blasts)

Round 4. Great Ape Vegeta (No Ki blasts)

Saiyans cannot planet bust or fly out of the atmosphere, and can only use Ki to augment their physical abilities not for blasts (except Raditz)

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well the Kings win honestly. It's not like they are weak without it but most Z characters' raw power output comes from their blasts. When it comes to a fist fight, Toriko verse is one of the top brass manga.
Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well, Gohan was able to bust out of the Saiyan space pod when he was a kid with brute force, the same type of pod that survived a ki attack from Nappa. I don't know man. Anyhow since Raditz can use ki I don't see them getting past Raditz really, I mean I guess they have the speed advantage but he seriously has the durability advantage, and definitely destructive power

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15
In all honesty, they don't stand a chance here against any of the Saiyans.
Post by othus12 (6,870 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the saiyans win pal.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Saiyans win, they can just put the planet bust energy into their fist XD Toriko has a lot of battles lately. Also that manga scan of them so reminds me of Fist of the north star for some reason.

The saiyans can only win if they channel ki into their strength at equal level to their blasts. Unless that can and do, do that, the Kings slaughter them in H2H.
Post by othus12 (6,870 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: or they could poison them

Or eat them :O
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ghost Nappa solos.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This unfair on many levels. Im sorry to say it, but the Saiyans take it here. Just the fact that they have to fight Raditz unrestricted is unfair enough.

Couldn't Vegeta blow them up from the inside like he did to Pui pui?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ok people need to know that DB and/or early DBZ may be surpassed but HST and Toriko by the end of the manga. Look people some DBZ fans used to say that kid goku would beat HST easily but now I don't think so. The kings should win here and if not they will beat them in the end or future chapters.

Eat them?

Satan hair! Sani is a cannibal.

@taichokage: Gross

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I believe they should at least be able to beat Raditz, they are all mountain-continent level, Raditz is moon through powerscaling, but the difference between a continent and the moon isn't all that much ,what do you believe their power levels would be in DBZ?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

On second thought, Coco could beat Raditz with his poison spear. IDK if Raditz has lightspeed reactions. Someone correct me if im wrong. Or Zebra uses his meteor attack. And I just payed attention to the fact that they could use their animal partners. Toriko+Terry= overwhelming speed for Raditz.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

The saiyans can only win if they channel ki into their strength at equal level to their blasts. Unless that can and do, do that, the Kings slaughter them in H2H.

Nah they can augment their power via ki as well, they just can't physically start finger banging them with galick guns and double sunday's ect. And in all honesty DB has better martial arts feats than Toriko, they're just overshadowed by the energy blasts and powering up lol. For example, frieza telekentically threw a mountain at goku and he caught it with his bare hands, well before he went Super Saiyan.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

I believe they should at least be able to beat Raditz, they are all mountain-continent level, Raditz is moon through powerscaling, but the difference between a continent and the moon isn't all that much ,what do you believe their power levels would be in DBZ?

Um, what? The moon is vastly more large and dense than a continent, it would take hundreds maybe thousands of times the destructive force to destroy a moon compared to a continent.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel