4 Heavenly Kings vs Dio,Kars, Yoshikage Kira, and Diavolo

Topic started by Boxer_Joe on May 21, 2013. Last post by YoungChief 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Rules:

1. Bloodlust on

2. 3 hours prep for each side

3. Battle takes place in White forest

4. Fighters are 10 meters apart

VS

The four strongest chefs vs the first four villains. Who wins?

Post by Phoenix_Wright (124 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well, I think Kars and Dio would be enough to solo, Dio was calced to have triple digit terraton time-stop damage, that's county busting, and there is nothing they can do to Kars as he would adapt to everything they did and can reform from simple air bubbles, I remember a thread where he was able to adapt to even Barragan's respira, the both also have faster than light reactions and combat speed.

The only problem I see is the range, since I don't think anyone on the Jojo side is tanking knife and fork or anything else except Kars.

However with both Dio and Diavolo being able to bypass that I don't see it a problem, Diavolo can pretty much protect his entire team and with 3 hours prep Diavolo's future readings will give him what he needs to know. Not to mention Yoshikage kira can use Another One Bites the Dust and rewind time 24 hours is things get messy, and his ability would even take out Mount Turtle with no problem, Killer Queen will bypass all their defense and everyone on this team has FTL combat and reactions speed.

So given the hax and the superior combat and versatility of team 2...

They wins with mid-low difficulty!

Post by othus12 (6,384 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Phoenix_Wright: LOL at the pics!!

Post by Phoenix_Wright (124 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12:

Haha, thanks!

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I hate saying this about the kings but Dio Brando solos them easily.
Post by othus12 (6,384 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: its dio brando. there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Phoenix_Wright: Welcome Back lawyer! lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Team 2 destroys.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Haven't read past Stardust Crusaders, but if Dio's timestop spam+ blood freezing doesn't do it, then Cars will just go around absorbing them. The Kings have no way of putting him down considering his regen and ability to adapt.

Post by YoungChief (542 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

Haven't read past Stardust Crusaders, but if Dio's timestop spam+ blood freezing doesn't do it, then Cars will just go around absorbing them. The Kings have no way of putting him down considering his regen and ability to adapt.

Cars is a non-factor, Sani eats him with Satan Hair. The kings still lose though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel