4 Heavenly Kings (Big Bad 4) vs 4 Dark Masters

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on Aug. 26, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"  The 4 kings are different in MRDS, so it does not count towards this thread. Only whats said in the breeder book does. In the first 2 games Gali has an existence close to God himself. With his help the 4 should win this.  "
coughmochibeatsgodcough
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: Alright Mochi is kind of crappy. 
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hitsusatsu11: even if you want to take it as face value, both Monol and Gali in term of game fluff has much chance of being god as nil
as later on they are said to be "magic monster" in disguise
@Rayleon: Good point....
@hitsusatsu11: there's even more crapload of flaws

Gali is God
which mean Moo a dragon is better than gali
@Rayleon: Yep, nice. You'd think that I completely made up the thing about Gali's existence being close to god...... 

@hitsusatsu11: that or you read the monster hunter wiki

and that is a stargazer not gali, see his cloak
gali AFAIK has a blank cloak
@Rayleon: Whatever you say, I have probably played more of the games then you. You have provided no argument, come on her and try to pick apart an argument which I got right from canon.
@hitsusatsu11: canon says that Gali when fused with combination item "magic mirror" turns into a" magic monster" not exactly god
considering so far there's no mention of god in the monster rancher story
@Rayleon said:

" so far there's no mention of god in the monster rancher story "

Nope, wrong you've just proved you know nothing about Monster Rancher, you probably only read the wiki or something, I play the games.
Please, read up on the origin of monsters, then reply when you know whats what.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Rayleon said:
" so far there's no mention of god in the monster rancher story "
Nope, wrong you've just proved you know nothing about Monster Rancher. Please, read up on the origin of monsters, then reply when you know whats what. "
i guess i phrase it wrong or understood wrong

e.g there's no god with capital G
even though if you follow that there are people who used monster couple thousand years ago and worship them, then they got sealed into discs
and there's the anime where monster are used for war purpose( such as that mecha dragon) and Moo was created as the pinnacle of them, afterward due to some freakish accident  phoenix had to be created to fight moo, after trying to kill each other for a while , the people decided to seal monster into stone disks

both of this development contradict that found in MRDS , MRA ,and MRA 2
considering monster were not regenerated from discs, and instead from words, voices, and drawings
@Rayleon: Sorry but its explained in Monster Rancher 2, the same game where Gali stated as being close
 to God.  

There is a God who CREATED all the Monsters, and Gali is either close to him, or is him in Monster form.

Also, Series Mocchi is extremely powerful. He has some of the Phoenix in him so its no wonder he killed a God.  
Not to mention that same beam that killed Gali was easily matched by Naga. 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel