4 beast vs shonen alliance

Topic started by othus12 on Aug. 30, 2013. Last post by othus12 12 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

strongest version for everyone.

only luffy and toriko know each other.

fight here

Post by akronawol17 (502 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I say team shonen takes this, especially with toriko's help. And I think yusuke should be included too, just for lulz.
Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably the team can do it with effort primarily because Toriko is somewhat stronger from when he fought the 4 Beast. They aren't Zebra, Sani and Coco, but at least the likes of a biju dama, XX Burner or Grizzly Magnum could inflict minor damage. Also Ichigo is actually probably the second biggest asset here but is currently featless. But putting that into account, it aids the case of team Shounen a bit more.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Toriko and Luffy have a Four Beast Sand witch and then they die because of that poison rain attack :)

Also why Naruto wearing a Goku's outfit?

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. The funny thing is that they might actually be immune to that given Luffy's immunity to most poisons and Toriko's antibodies. But if Natsu joined the feast being a faily gluttonous eater himself, well..........

@taichokage said:

Lol. The funny thing is that they might actually be immune to that given Luffy's immunity to most poisons and Toriko's antibodies. But if Natsu joined the feast being a faily gluttonous eater himself, well..........

even coco couldnt make antibodies for the 4 beast poison.

but i dont think the 4 beast would resort to it since it just uses that as dressing to eat humans lol.

the feast would be awesome lol!

Post by ohgodwhy (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team Shonen easily. Tsuna in he strongest form was able to react to and beat someone who claimed themselves to be FTL, which was believable given their ability to warp. Plus he was at small island buster level before achieving his strongest form IIRC.

Toriko right now could probably give the 4 beast a good run for its money on his own. Especially now that we know there are a crap load of monsters far more powerful than the 4 beast in the gourmet world.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: How did you make that poster for the shounen side? also way to take my idea sort of LOL

@SMXLR8: i used word LOL.

and yeah i kinda got inspired by your thread and something dbz universe said.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel