3rd Raikage,Killer Bee and 4th RaikageVs Current Luffy,Zoro,Sanji

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by redbird3rdboywonder 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (953 posts) See mini bio Level 11

3rd Raikage And Killer Bee And 4th Raikage Vs Current Luffy And Zoro And Sanji

- Win by death

-No holding back

-All Bloodlusted and Serious

Post by waybig1010101 (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

As much as I love naruto's raikages and bee im going to have to go with one piece team

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Man, why are so many people making threads with A in them?

I haven't watched or Read one Piece in a long as time. Sanji was my favorite, but unfortuantely I am very limited in knowledge. All I really know is that Sanji uses his legs alot, and Zollo fights with the swords in his teeth. Can you update me?

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

You better restrict hachibi for killer B, else he solo.

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@katanalauncher: lol not in a million years, he gets shi-shishi son son to the face

@othus12 said:

@katanalauncher: lol not in a million years, he gets shi-shishi son son to the face

Hachibi can spam mountain buster bombs, he also have duaribility to survive his own bomb unscartched.

He is faster or atleast as fast as gear luffy, really One piece team don't have a chance with him.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katanalauncher: Naw all the one piece team needs is one hit to down each of them. The observation haki and armament give them the fight.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@katanalauncher: Naw all the one piece team needs is one hit to down each of them. The observation haki and armament give them the fight.

We don't really know how the haki will affect the Naruto characters though, I doubt they could one shot a Bijuu though, and Killer B is pretty fast as well.

Post by taichokage (12,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Bee is going down. He is "durable enough to tank his own bomb", yet clearly weak to cutting, as proven in his fight against Sasuke. Zoro can take him down. As for the fight in general, id give it to team One Piece. Especially since Luffy is resistant/immune to lightning an blunt damage.

@katanalauncher: spam? nope, it takes time to charge bijuu dama and luffy isd inmune to lightning

Post by YoungChief (486 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@katanalauncher said:

@othus12 said:

Hachibi can spam mountain buster bombs, he also have duaribility to survive his own bomb unscartched.

He is faster or atleast as fast as gear luffy, really One piece team don't have a chance with him.

Prove he is as fast gear 2 luffy, I doubt you can, no one in Naruto is as fast as gear 2 luffy, not without time-space jutsu they aren't. Zoro can one-shot Hachibi easy, Sanji can fly and use Hell's memories, Luffy can elephant gatling anyone in this match into oblivion

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can I please get some info please?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,587 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@WhiteLion: Elephant Gatling: the ship is around half the size of fishman island

Kraken and Wadatsumis size compared to the strawhat ship

Zoro cuts Kraken

Sanji defeats Wadatsumi

Post by taichokage (12,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Basically it shows that all 3 of them can take out city block sized targets with ease. Luffy's feat is easily multi city block level. The problem is that they can spam these attacks. And for the record they are using nothing but brute power.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katanalauncher: As i recall Bee's tails in bijuu form were being cut off and such if you give zoro a sword with some haki behind it he will make bee into sushi. The only thing that make the bijuu mildly dangerous to this team is the bomb but even that can just be avoided by them not letting him do it.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (173 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The OP team has no way of harming the 3rd with his lightning shield up

Post by YoungChief (486 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Do you mean that lightning aura he has? If so you must have missed the Luffy vs Enel fight

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (173 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@YoungChief said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Do you mean that lightning aura he has? If so you must have missed the Luffy vs Enel fight

Nothing can break through it except his own attack, so Luffy vs Enel doesn't matter

@redbird3rdboywonder: thats hyperbole at its best, or are you suggesting that just because naruto couldnt anyone cant? zoro would slice him to tiny bits.

Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Can the OP team handle a Beast Bomb? If so, Bee is screwed. I'm pretty confident that Zorro can slice through Bee with little to no effort. I would say that the problem consists of A's speed AND his dad's almost-impenetrable chakra armor. Let's not forget that both of them pack some really heavy offensive moves but Luffy should do fine against their attacks (Maybe?). Sanji will probably play smart here. He can look for holes in between attacks done by the Raikages and sneak in kicks. His floating-in-the-air move is pretty damn useful here as he can avoid the Raikages' speed & attacks.

Final verdict? Team OP wins here under certain circumstances. ._.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel