3 disciples, 4 Heavenly Kings, Joa Vs SSJ Goku, Final Form Frieza

Topic started by comicfanforever on May 20, 2014. Last post by othus12 5 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

3 disciples, 4 Heavenly Kings, Joa Vs SSJ Goku, 100% Final Form Frieza

vs

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@comicfanforever said:

3 disciples, 4 Heavenly Kings, Joa Vs SSJ Goku, 100% Final Form Frieza

vs

Without speed equal, ssj goku can arguably take out at least half of team 1 (Namek saga ssj goku is bloodlusted in character). Two of them wins low difficulty.

Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99 said:

Thanks for the suport.

Ok, I put 2 options:

First Battle - The speed of Goku and Freiza is equal to the speed of the Toriko team.

Second Battle - Goku and Frieza have the same speed as they have in the Dragon Ball manga, but they can use chi attacks.

Third option - 4 Heavenly Kings may use OuShoku Bansan for help.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@comicfanforever said:

@eddz99 said:

@comicfanforever said:

3 disciples, 4 Heavenly Kings, Joa Vs SSJ Goku, 100% Final Form Frieza

vs

Without speed equal, ssj goku can arguably take out at least half of team 1 (Namek saga ssj goku is bloodlusted in character). Two of them wins low difficulty.

Thanks for the suport.

Ok, I put 2 options:

First Battle - The speed of Goku and Freiza is equal to the speed of the Toriko team.

Second Battle - Goku and Frieza have the same speed as they have in the Dragon Ball manga, but they canuse chi attacks.

Third option - 4 Heavenly Kings may use OuShoku Bansan.

First Battle - Team 1 stomps, midora solos really.

Second Battle - Can or Can't?

Third Battle - Can they use ki attacks?

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Either of the three desciples solo 3 rounds with ease.

Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99 said:

@comicfanforever said:

@eddz99 said:

@comicfanforever said:

3 disciples, 4 Heavenly Kings, Joa Vs SSJ Goku, 100% Final Form Frieza

vs

Without speed equal, ssj goku can arguably take out at least half of team 1 (Namek saga ssj goku is bloodlusted in character). Two of them wins low difficulty.

Thanks for the suport.

Ok, I put 2 options:

First Battle - The speed of Goku and Freiza is equal to the speed of the Toriko team.

Second Battle - Goku and Frieza have the same speed as they have in the Dragon Ball manga, but they canuse chi attacks.

Third option - 4 Heavenly Kings may use OuShoku Bansan.

First Battle - Team 1 stomps, midora solos really.

Second Battle - Can or Can't?

Third Battle - Can they use ki attacks?

Second Battle - Kakarotto and Frieza can use chi attacks

Third Battle - Yes, the tem from DB can use ki, and the Toriko Team can use the OuShoku Bansan.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Low said:

Either of the three desciples solo 3 rounds with ease.

Nah, that's exaggerating it. None of God Tiers of Toriko has even shown relativistic speed feats.

Goku SSJ is already FTL.

If this was planet to planet distance, or if team 1 has prep or knowledge then yes.

But one ki blast wipes them out before they can use their hax techniques.

I'll put it in simple terms.

Speed equal team 1 stomps.

Not speed equal team 2 stomps.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@comicfanforever:

Team 2 stomps second and third.

They won't even have time to use the Ou shoku bansan.

If this was bloodlusted they may win.

I actually think Toriko vs. DBZ battles are useless as both sides one shot depends on the conditions.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: ...Uh.

Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99 said:

@comicfanforever:

Team 2 stomps second and third.

They won't even have time to use the Ou shoku bansan.

If this was bloodlusted they may win.

I actually think Toriko vs. DBZ battles are useless as both sides one shot depends on the conditions.

Ok, thanks. I hope that the Toriko characters will have in the future better feats of speed throughout the manga. So I can go back, and doing battles between them and Z-Gang.

Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this team is too much for goku and frieza. lets get real.

first and third its an insta win for the toriko team

round two could go to goku and frieza.

lets not forget that goku would never help frieza in character. and that both goku and frieza like to talk quite a lot.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The only clear stat that the team 1 has on team 2 is Hax, striking potency and lifting potency is arguable.

Ou shoku bansan takes more than a second to charge. Let's not forget that in character, they won't use their most hax techniques right off the bat, which makes it even more stomp for team 2, while the statement that they won't help each other is just an excuse because they are a team in this battle.

The best speed feat in Toriko was Raditz level, dodging a blast that reached the moon in seconds in point blank range.

Thus SSJ Goku which is atleast a thousand times faster than Raditz being FTL.

First round surely goes to Team 1, due to the fact that they will have enough time to see how much of threat goku and frieza are.

EDIT:

IC Namek Goku is bloodlusted, like Broly at LSSJ.

One of Team 2 possibly solos if they had knowledge of hax, making it much more of a win for team 2 because once one of them gets killed by the hax, they will know how much need for Team 1 to be killed.

Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13
IC Namek Goku is bloodlusted, like Broly at LSSJ.

bloodlusted at frieza, goku kills frieza and in the meantime ichiryuu sets up minority world.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

An obvious excuse really, it should be in the rules since it seems that some of the guys can't understand the meaning of a team.

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Midora disappeared into light, so that may be a form of teleportation, but can't really say. More time is needed to calculate the speed of Toriko top tiers. No idea what the 4 Kings are doing in this fight as they are mere fodder in the current Toriko verse.

Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99 said:

An obvious excuse really, it should be in the rules since it seems that some of the guys can't understand the meaning of a team.

unable to understand my troll mode.

Post by Jgames (288 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Round 1:Team toriko stomp badly with hax

Round 2: While regen, and numbers could help toriko team to take out goku and frieza despite their stat advantage, I have to go with goku team

Round 3: same as 2

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,426 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Even with speed unequal, if either Midora or Ichiryuu activates Minority World or Hungry Space, it's over. Especially if Hungry Tongue hits them once :P

Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Even with speed unequal, if either Midora or Ichiryuu activates Minority World or Hungry Space, it's over. Especially if Hungry Tongue hits them once :P

specially for goku. frieza might live with a hole on his chest but not for long. more so if minority world is hacking his body functions.

Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. Against this type of power Frieza would last longer than Goku. Team Toriko wins the round with equal speed. Not equal speed I could see either way. Either team Z winning, or team Toriko winning after all the Kings and 1 or 2 of the disciples are dead.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel