3 Admirals vs Madara & Whitebeard

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 16, 2012. Last post by Kobra678 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vs

Knowledge

Everyone is Bloodlust

Speed Equalized

Start 100 meters apart

Takes Place at the Cell Games.

Which Team Wins And Why?

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not bad. But 100 miles apart? Only Kizaru could cover that in a timely fashion, yet it would be suicide for him to go at it alone so that likely wouldn't happen. Anyway, I'd give the slight edge to team 2. Madara is the sole current character from Naruto that I feel is above most OP top tiers. Whitebeard could take out any admiral 1 on 1. I don't know how easily Madara could do so but his abilities can easily hold them at bay, buying time for Whitebeard to defeat a single admiral, then the duo proceeds to overpower the remaining two Admirals as a team.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage said:

Not bad. But 100 miles apart? Only Kizaru could cover that in a timely fashion, yet it would be suicide for him to go at it alone so that likely wouldn't happen. Anyway, I'd give the slight edge to team 2. Madara is the sole current character from Naruto that I feel is above most OP top tiers. Whitebeard could take out any admiral 1 on 1. I don't know how easily Madara could do so but his abilities can easily hold them at bay, buying time for Whitebeard to defeat a single admiral, then the duo proceeds to overpower the remaining two Admirals as a team.

this pretty much sums up the fight

@taichokage: My bad bro I meant meters, miles is way too far.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SpeedForceSpider: I thought so.. imagine how many pages it will take for white beard to cover that long a distance lol

Going with team 2 btw..

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2 has this comfortably with Madara (even if he isn't Edo). Spammed quakes + PS slashes = Dead Admirals. The last one remaining should be Kizaru and WB or Madara can take him down.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tell me again how madara can avoid being frozen,melted and rocked by light? If you remember correctly all 3 admirals are intangible and the only person with the ability to hit them is whitebeard. Madara dies by overestimating himself. Aokiji is pretty safe considering even if he island busts aokiji can just freeze the water and become part of it. He would move in and freeze madara then he would proceed to die by whitebeards haki super hands.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whitebeard and Madara would win

@TheNeutralOne: Intangibility is a non factor here.

Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the admirals win. i saw all 3 admirals holding well their ground against whitebeard, i dont think whitebeard can take both akainu and kizaru while ao kiji fights madara well on par. the admirals win because they are 3 vs 2 and they would overpower whitebeard and then finish off madara.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

whitebeard held his ground well against aokiji and akainu. if intangibility were off, team 2 would win. But since it isnt, team 1 takes it

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,168 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I swear to God, people who keep giving that tired excuse of "dur hur but they can't hurt them" for Onepiece and Bleach need a slap.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I swear to God, people who keep giving that tired excuse of "dur hur but they can't hurt them" for Onepiece and Bleach need a slap.

I know what you mean bro. What happened to this site? I am glad some are still here with sense.

Bump I wanna see people's opinion on this one now.

Post by nishi99 (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara solos.

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

There is nothing the admirals can do here; unless this is the blind, human, and beat up version of Madara he wont lose, forget that Whitebeard already took on all three and nearly killed one while being on his deathbed, with 100 meters to cover Madara summons a ginat meteor as Whitebeard charges and quakes what is leftover. I hope the current admirals have some good feats later on but they arent taking on Madara, let alone with that distance and with Whitebeard on there side. Only way admirals have a shot is if the duo is in their weakest form.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,346 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yeah Madara is pretty damn powerful now, and will only get stronger by the looks of it. lol

Post by LHWKnight (2,725 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I see Madara and White beard winning this, Madara still has perfect Susanoo, those fucking Meteors, Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, Shinra Tensei, Rinbo: Hengoku and now all of the tailed beasts and we know he can control them as he did during his battle against Hashirama.

Throw Whitebeard in and it's a guarantee that the will win.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

With current power ups for Madara team two easily.

Post by luthluth (1,264 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Madara alone beats Whitebeard
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel