3 admirals (One Piece) Vs 13 captains (Bleach)

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" well, considering the admirals are invincible here since no one in bleach has haki, i would say them. unfortunately, aizen is a great asset to the captains side, he can make them all delusional, tousen also has a great help here. i can name a few other advantages but what im wondering is if soi fon's ability will kill them permanently. i guess not considering people have regenerated from it but thats for everyone else to debate "
I said in the OP that both teams can hurt each other so soul reapers don't need haki.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Tradog said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" well, considering the admirals are invincible here since no one in bleach has haki, i would say them. unfortunately, aizen is a great asset to the captains side, he can make them all delusional, tousen also has a great help here. i can name a few other advantages but what im wondering is if soi fon's ability will kill them permanently. i guess not considering people have regenerated from it but thats for everyone else to debate "
I said in the OP that both teams can hurt each other so soul reapers don't need haki. "
well, then id like to know if aizen is fast enough to catch kizaru
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sinister_noob_incarnate: Or how he would stop them from interrupting their sword transformation rituals
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate: Or how he would stop them from interrupting their sword transformation rituals "
i suppose
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sinister_noob_incarnate: unlike some enemies in Bleach captains tend not to screw around and aim for the jugular... so far Aokji and Kizaru attacked with precision
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
does this fight include the older captains? hehe, vizards will help a lot here
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sinister_noob_incarnate: thats overkill
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:

" does this fight include the older captains? hehe, vizards will help a lot here "

No just the current 13. (Well with aizen,gin and tosen) basically the captains in the picture.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: You are right, aizen is only powerful if he actually does his ritual and Soifon's bankai isn't that remarkable... just a mini nuke with a wide AOE "
well not exactly , he is still captain broken, what with him having kido without incantation, and by chance captain tbc can defeat kizaru
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: by continuous rebounding ?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: yes
 
kizaru attacks, captain tbc absorbs(remember captain tbc abosrbs kizaru's body) , captain tbc rebound the attack , repeat until he die
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: so its playing Kuma on the light man, nice tactic
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: see?, captain TBC is not useless
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: yes  kizaru attacks, captain tbc absorbs(remember captain tbc abosrbs kizaru's body) , captain tbc rebound the attack , repeat until he die "
Will he be fast enough?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: yes  kizaru attacks, captain tbc absorbs(remember captain tbc abosrbs kizaru's body) , captain tbc rebound the attack , repeat until he die "
Will he be fast enough? "
he just need to stand there, kizaru would come, apparently if silver can hit kizaru, that means kizaru is not light speed all the time
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Tradog: @cfatalis: 
 
Don't forget when Kizaru fights basil and his homes he had time to sh!t around... that is his downfall
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: well yes, bleach is not something you can shit on, or we could go directly to tosen bankai , then tosen carrying ms banzooka around
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: l wouldn't put ms Banzookai as a threat , her shikai is but Bankai? not convinced
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: errr it's a nickname for soifon, doesn't mean she had to use bankai........
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: D'oh , captain broken is the threat with tbc
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel