3 admirals (One Piece) Vs 13 captains (Bleach)

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Rules: 

1.Both sides can see and hurt each other 
2. Bloodlust on 
3.No prep time 
4.Battle  takes place in the soul society rukon district 

VS 

Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Aizen could solo and Soi Fon could speedblitz
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Doorknobs said:
" Aizen could solo and Soi Fon could speedblitz "
soi fons speed is nothing compared to kizaru
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@rein said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" Aizen could solo and Soi Fon could speedblitz "
soi fons speed is nothing compared to kizaru "
Right, I completely forgot about his whole light thing.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Aokji would maul Toshiro
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Wonder how they would handle Tosen. Kenpachi made his bankai seem weak, but thats just because it was fucking Kenpachi
@AgentJ: an attack with wide AOE
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" Wonder how they would handle Tosen. Kenpachi made his bankai seem weak, but thats just because it was fucking Kenpachi "
akainu flood the whole field with lava
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
well, considering the admirals are invincible here since no one in bleach has haki, i would say them. unfortunately, aizen is a great asset to the captains side, he can make them all delusional, tousen also has a great help here. i can name a few other advantages but what im wondering is if soi fon's ability will kill them permanently. i guess not considering people have regenerated from it but thats for everyone else to debate
@cfatalis: or spam omnidirectional attacks
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
you have to admit, if aizen was not there, the captains are sure to lose. *shrugs* one piece has always been stronger than bleach. 
oh, i got a good fight to go against what i just said. hehe
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" you have to admit, if aizen was not there, the captains are sure to lose. *shrugs* one piece has always been stronger than bleach.  oh, i got a good fight to go against what i just said. hehe "
eeeh not exactly, almost all one piece could be assed to bleach, the saving grace is of only a few people

kizaru i am looking at you
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,244 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"you have to admit, if aizen was not there, the captains are sure to lose. *shrugs* one piece has always been stronger than bleach.  oh, i got a good fight to go against what i just said. hehe "
You cannot be serious, Aizen could go make the coffee while the captains destroy the admirals. One piece stronger than Bleach? I doubt it, the usual hierachy is Bleach>Onepiece>Naruto.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"you have to admit, if aizen was not there, the captains are sure to lose. *shrugs* one piece has always been stronger than bleach.  oh, i got a good fight to go against what i just said. hehe "
You cannot be serious, Aizen could go make the coffee while the captains destroy the admirals. One piece stronger than Bleach? I doubt it, the usual hierachy is Bleach>Onepiece>Naruto. "
depends on which characther you pick, if for example bleach is given the ability to hurt op logia, bleach wins

kizaru supposedly fight ukitake, absorb hit back, repeat till dead
akainu would meet the like of hitsugaya
while that aokiji would get burned to hell by yamamoto

and don't forget miss bazookai
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
You cannot be serious, Aizen could go make the coffee while the captains destroy the admirals. One piece stronger than Bleach? I doubt it, the usual hierachy is Bleach>Onepiece>Naruto. "
depends on which characther you pick, if for example bleach is given the ability to hurt op logia, bleach wins  kizaru supposedly fight ukitake, absorb hit back, repeat till dead akainu would meet the like of hitsugaya while that aokiji would get burned to hell by yamamoto  and don't forget miss bazookai "

Indeed, and could soi fon not just use her shikai? I could see her taking out at least one of them. And with Yammamoto there, I really doubt the Admirals' chances.
@GIRUGAMESH: no no i don't mean that she had to use her bankai, it is rather a fan nickname given to her
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: no no i don't mean that she had to use her bankai, it is rather a fan nickname given to her "

Lol actaully my post was purely coincidental, I didn't read that last bit XD
@GIRUGAMESH said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @GIRUGAMESH: no no i don't mean that she had to use her bankai, it is rather a fan nickname given to her "
Lol actaully my post was purely coincidental, I didn't read that last bit XD "
i remember other nickname

colonel ken= kenpachi, for that KFC image
captain dandy= kyoraku
GARandpa= yamamoto
captain broken= obviously aizen 
captain TBC= ukitake
 Captain Furry = komamura

see here for more: link
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:

" @cfatalis said:

Lol actaully my post was purely coincidental, I didn't read that last bit XD "
i remember other nickname

colonel ken= kenpachi, for that KFC image
captain dandy= kyoraku
GARandpa= yamamoto
captain broken= obviously aizen 
captain TBC= ukitake
 Captain Furry = komamura

see here for more: link "

LOL XD
@cfatalis: You are right, aizen is only powerful if he actually does his ritual and Soifon's bankai isn't that remarkable... just a mini nuke with a wide AOE
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel