23rd Budokai Piccolo Vs Sasuke

Topic started by nishi99 on June 14, 2014. Last post by SonNeko 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,725 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Round 1: In Character

Round 2: Bloodlusted

No Prep

Setting The 23rd Budokai Tournament

Post by XtremeRevolution55 (79 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Current Sasuke is too much for this Piccolo.

Any other version loses

Post by SuperSaqer (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Piccolo curbstomps.

Post by GeneralVan (1,888 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Current Sasuke wins. Post-Saiyan arrival training Piccolo would curbstomp though.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Round 1: I see Sasuke having a good shot of winning this.

Round 2: I would give Piccolo the edge. IC, he might underestimate his opponent. But bloodlusted, he's going to be lobbing energy attacks from the get-go. Sasuke wont lose easily, but I would still give Piccolo the majority.

Post by phantomrant (1,387 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Teleport + Stab/seal.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke stomps

Post by WorldEater (280 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Piccolo.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,014 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Dies

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sasuke murks this version of Piccolo with ease. But vice versa any later version of Piccolo.

Post by GalaxianExplosion05 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

Current Sasuke would win, any other version gets stomped.

Post by generator2000 (116 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sasuke wins.

Post by SaiyanPrinceVegetaII (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8

We gotta face facts, Sasuke beats 23rd budokai Piccolo.

Post by Akira_Toriyama_is_GodofWeights (64 posts) See mini bio Level 7

SO Sasuke has attacks capable of destroying moon considering Piccolo tanked 23rd Budokai Goku used super Kamehameha.

while Piccolo super explosive wave can destroy small continent? an attack that belittles the ten tails juubi bomb.

Sasuke stomps but how ? care to explain ?

23rd budokai piccolo will destroy the moon of Naruto nullifying the plan of Madara before he even attempts to cast infinite tsukuyomi.

Post by DeathHero61 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Pretty sure piccolo can launch nukes when not even trying and his full power can amount to the destruction of the moon. And im pretty sure its arguable that Teen Goku and Piccolo can move at the speed of light. And even without said speculation im pretty sure piccolo physically out matches Sasuke in every single way.

Post by Justalittlegirl (963 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DeathHero61 said:

And im pretty sure its arguable that Teen Goku and Piccolo can move at the speed of light.

So much no that it's not even no.

@Justalittlegirl said:

@DeathHero61 said:

And im pretty sure its arguable that Teen Goku and Piccolo can move at the speed of light.

I don't feel like proving it. And i said that even without said speculation piccolo stills out matches sasuke

@DeathHero61 said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

@DeathHero61 said:

I don't feel like proving it. And i said that even without said speculation piccolo stills out matches sasuke

Still no. Piccolo only busted the moon after fighting Raditz. With his absolute mightiest attack, he did nowhere near moon level damage. He capped out at high island-low country. Of course, I don't know much about Naruto but I've heard they've had a lot of upgrades recently and even before that sat at about mountain range level. However, due to my lack of general knowledge I will leave it to somebody who knows more.

@Justalittlegirl: That island is apparently the size of africa, so basically he can wipe a continent off the map. GGs.

@DeathHero61 said:

@Justalittlegirl: That island is apparently the size of africa, so basically he can wipe a continent off the map. GGs.

It's the size of South Africa, and he barely damaged it. Even the ring was completely intact. Trees next to it were intact. The only reason it can be seen to have any power at all is the size of the waves it kicked up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel