1st Form Freiza vs Buu Saga Tien

Topic started by MisterShin on Aug. 13, 2011. Last post by Dartz 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
VS 
Bloodlusted 
Restrictions: Freiza is not allowed to Transform, he stays in 1st Form forever.

Does Tien have what it takes to win?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I give it to Tien, since he was able to hand Cell down for a while

Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
^True that feat alone should put him above 1st Form Freeza at very least.
@Destinyheroknight@StargunZX:  
Who's the most powerful, you think he can take?
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Tien would be able to hold his own against First Form Frieza, he might even be able to take Third Form Frieza, but thats only speculation
@MisterShin: I think he can go up to supressed Final Form Freeza.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@MisterShin
Between Freiza final form up to Cell first form, I believe  
Hmm, I wouldn't go so far as to say he could kill Freeza at full power.
@JThree47605@StargunZX:  
3rd & Final Suppressed do sound about correct. 
With his insanely high feats (Well for a 3-eyed human lol) 
Im surprised his hair ain't blonde :P 
@MisterShin
Honestly I think Final Suppressed would be too much for Tien, his best feat is holding back Cell while doing no serious damage too him, he was just mainly a distraction
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I would say Tien is at least SS1 level and that's being conservative. Cell defeated android 17 and piccolo at the same time and was the equal to 16, all of whom would have had the ability to one shot a SS1 at that point. When cell absorbed 17, he reached a level of power that a full force punch to the face from android 16 didn't even phase him. Considering all of this, the fact that Tien was able to even slow him down for a few minutes would imply that he was a lot stronger then a ss1 at this point, probably somewhere between ssj1 and android level. (this was also before the time skip between the cell and buu arcs where i assume he powered up quite a bit)
@rein
I wouldn't say that he was SSJ1 level, the only reason he was allowed to slow Cell down was for plot reasons, Cell would have walked right through it otherwise and destroyed the hell out of Tien, just like he did 16 and Piccolo
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Tien should be able to defeat 1st form Frieza. I can't say he is at SSJ level however.  

ND
Post by Reddd (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5

1. Tien he should at least be on par with Freeza's final form.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47605: If we pass it off as PIS he doesn't have any other feats that would put him at SSJ level, but if we take it as a real feat i still feel as though the fact that cell didn't either just deflect the blast or fly right through it implies he's still pretty strong. 
@rein
The fact that he has no other feat to that would put him at SSJ1 level is why I wouldn't rank him up that high. Cell could have easily plowed right through that blast and demolished Tien, but for plot reasons he didn't. I guess Toriyama just wanted to prolong Cell becoming perfect until the right moment. That's what I got out of it anyways.
@rein@JThree47605:  
Tien deflected Super Buu's attack, which was intended to finish off Dende. 
http://www.mangareader.net/105-3151-9/dragon-ball/chapter-502.html 
http://www.mangareader.net/105-3151-10/dragon-ball/chapter-502.html 
This makes me believe that Tien's (Cell Saga) feat is legit. 
Tien's Kikoho is a ridiculously powerful attack. Its place a domestic cat suddenly launching a strike on the level of a Tiger.  
Even with a very low power level compared to Nappa, Cell & Buu. His Kikoho has shown to be a devastating technique, similar to Destructo Disk it defies logic.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@StargunZX said:
@MisterShin: I think he can go up to supressed Final Form Freeza.
Agreed.
Post by crash_ (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Tien=100% Frieza in my book, the difference is... that Tien has a better ultimate, A Neo Tri-Beam from Buu saga Tien would probably kill Super Goku(the one who fought Perfect Cell), let alone Frieza, Frieza first form will get stomped by Tien, Frieza saga Tien easily beat Burter and Jeice, Cell Saga Tien is probably as strong as 50% Frieza, Buu saga Tien is equal or maybe even stronger than full powered Frieza.  With that said i think that Tien can win against full powered Frieza 8/10, due to better techniques.

A real battle would be Tien vs Meta Frieza, Now that would awesome :), hard to pick a winner there.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ten should destroy him, imo EOS Ten could probably take perfect cell
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel