12 Gold Saints vs Justice League

Topic started by MisterShin on June 11, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
12 Gold Saints:  
VS
Justice League: 
Superman 
Batman 
Wonder woman 
The Flash 
Martian Manhunter 
Green Lantern 
Super Girl 
Captain Marvel

Takes place on a lifeless planet. 
30 mins prep 
no moral 
bloodlust
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Virgo Shaka solos 
Gemini Saga Solos  
Pisces Aphrodite Solos  
Aquarius Camus solos 
Libra Dohko solos  
Taurus Aldebaran solos  
Aries Mu solos  
Aries Shion solos  
Cancer Deathmask solos  
Sagittarius Aiolia solos 
Leo Aiolis solos 
Capricorn Shura solos  
 Scorpio Milos solos

Given by the fact that none of Justice League can break gold clothe, keep up with their speed (All are massively faster than light), as well defend themselves against cosmetic, spiritual, etc attacks.
Darn, how tough is armour? 
@MisterShin: Multi Star tanking also Superman won't be a problem, Cancer Deathmask can teleport his soul. The reason why the armor is multi star tanking is proven when Gemini used his galaxian explosion against scorpio, Scorpio was blown however the armor was only scratched. Galaxian explosion = an entire galaxy explosion obviously.
@MisterShin: Also not to mention that the Saints can perform Athena's Exclaimation with prep which in that case will slaughter the justice league.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
hmm i dont know i hear these saints are universe smashers, while obd declares justice league charcters as planet- star level.
@SSJjanemba
Not necessarily, if they were they would've kicked Hades a** without a doubt, it's just their powers vary in atomic range meaning they can isolate their surroundings from their attacks hence explaining why Galaxian Explosion doesn't destroy a galaxy but holds the force of an entire galaxy exploding. Also explaining why Athena's Exclaimation was just a blast that emulated the force of the big bang. If they didn't know how to control their destructive capacity, the whole earth and universe would've been f*cked in Saint Seiya.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm inclined to go with the first post, very many saints solo.  

Unless Bats gets serious, then HE arguably solos XD
@hitsusatsu11

LOL Batman even with prep gets his ass handed. Just because Batman has prep doesn't make him nigh-invincible or omnipotent.  Saints move at a whole different level of speed and I highly doubt Batman can come up with something to break Gold Clothe or keep with the others. And yes every saint can solo. Aries Mu has to simply use starlight execution and teleport them from existence. Gemini Saga can make illusions or throw opponents and seal them into another dimension just by mere eye contact. Deathmask can teleport their souls with SekiShiki Meikai Ha (FTL attack also a wave blast) and toss supes and the rest of the justice league to the Underworld or beyond. Aiolis can use infinity breaker which are limitless FTL arrows that pierce the spirit. Also I highly doubt any one can counter or dodge Excalibur Slash except for Flash who probably might survive if Deathmask, Mu, or Gemini doesn't get him first. Aiolia uses Plasma Blast to end Wonder Womans life. Scorpio destroys Captian Marvel or even Flash. Libra can tank all the Justice League together and still be unfazed. Pisces Aphrodite uses countless black roses to destroy and scatter the justice league cross the universe. Aquarius Camus just snaps his fingers and there goes Martian Hunter, Cosmos energy is capable of destroying or  reaching the intangible, so no matter if you're non-corporeal, you're going to be destroyed. Any Gold Saint can solo... And if they use Athena's Exclaimation this fight is more than over. 4 Big Bangs? You really think anyone in the Justice League including bats is going to tank that?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
PC Justice league would have been a better match (without time travel) 
@rein: I agree but they'll still get their ass handed by the Gold Saints including Flash who won't last a second against Scorpio or Aiolos.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TheRedRose: (he was kidding)
@rein: (I take things to serious -_-)
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i dont think he was kidding, batman with prep beats any1
@SSJjanemba said:
I aint gonna lie, i was under the impression Batman could beat almost anyone with prep, well below Skyfather level anyway. 
Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@MisterShin said:
@SSJjanemba said:
I aint gonna lie, i was under the impression Batman could beat almost anyone with prep, well below Skyfather level anyway. 
No.
That is big misconception that Batman fanboys have used since forever. Batman cant beat everybody with prep lol

As for the fight, I know nothing about the 12 saints but I assume they are skyfather level beings soooooooooo stomp and spite lol
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@buttersdaman000
Higher than that.
@buttersdaman000
@fire_star: 

They're not sky  father level but they're close.... If you want to go look at Sky Father level, go search up Thanatos or Hypnos from Saint Seiya, both can solo the Gold Saints.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@TheRedRose
He's takling of a different concept for Sky Father, comics.
@fire_star: Owh... I thought as in the Sky Father level like: Thanos, Darkseid, or Galactus.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel