100 Homunculus Mannequinn Soldiers vs 100 Others

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by Yusuke52 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Who do you believe will win between 100 Immortal Soldiers against the White Walkers from beyond the wall. The Mannequinns are from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Others are from A Song of Ice and Fire (a.k.a A Game of Thrones).

How would you like a legion of Immortal Soldiers?
How would you like a legion of Immortal Soldiers?
Winter is coming.
Winter is coming.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bump this up.

Post by Yusuke52 (426 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The White Walkers, assuming we are talking about the actual White Walkers and not the Wrights.

They are faster than the Mannequins and have a higher level of intelligence, not to mention actual fighting skill and the fact that Mannequins dont have the destructive power to get rid of them or Dragonglass (Obsidian for anyone who watches the show)/Fire/Dragonsteel (Valyrian Steel for anyone who watches the show, I also can't remember if this has actually worked on them but I do remember Sam saying that Dragonsteel can kill them. Been awhile since I read the books so my knowledge is sketchy on the finer details) to exploit their only known weaknesses.

Might require chopping them into pieces but the White Walkers should finish this up without too much trouble.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel