What if? A super saiyan?

Topic started by Grubich on Jan. 9, 2011. Last post by thundercat35 9 months ago.
Post by Grubich (6 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Just wondering about what if Bardock became a super saiyan when he went to attack Frieza.  Any thoughts?
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

all the saiyans would still be alive
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

frieza would go final form 100% and slap that fool

It would be awesome seeing Frieza beaten so bad from a "low level" super saiyan in front of all his soldiers and then Bardock going on to beating the sh!t outta Dodoria and Zarbon. 
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Technically Bardock would still be defeated by Frieza, his base power level was only like 10,000 or so. Add the x50 power up you get from the Super Saiyan transformation Bardock's power level would only be 500,000. Frieza would still be stronger in his first form.
@Sonata:
Sorry, but I don't believe that one bit.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@grubich:  You can believe it or not it is the truth however.
Post by thundercat35 (24 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I heard that Frieza said "My power level is 530,000". so that means Bardock's base power times 50 to get 500,000. so Freiza win.

Post by thundercat35 (24 posts) See mini bio Level 10

but what if bardock is still alive in the past and surpass super saiyan, his power level is only that higher than Bardock's power level when fight against Frieza, so his is around 15,000 or so. so that means bardock in SSJ after the fight with Chilled is far stronger than Frieza in first form. but after all, frieza might transformed in second form and slap Bardock to the death. Frieza win. Agree with me?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel