I Would Be Azusa's Guitar Any Day

Topic started by gia on Feb. 10, 2010. Last post by lanaswift 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Where K-On! has not won me over with story, they have in fact won me over with figures. This piece of Azusa Nakano (alias: Azunyan) by Alter is adorable, comes with the requisite kitty ears, is really well-sculpted, and c'mon, that guitar looks GREAT. I almost feel like if my fingers were tiny enough, I could jam on it. Assuming that playing electric guitar is anything like playing Guitar Hero, anyway.
Also, with an SRP of ¥6800 (about $76 USD), but currently on sale at Hobby Search for only $61, she's relatively affordable, albeit not cheap. Due out in June, too, so preorder now!    
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Whuur, brlgh..gack!....guh guh guh...SUGAR!! 

...very cute.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Azusa's so cute, I just want to give her a hug or pat her on the head!

@RockmanBionics:
I think this figure just gave me diabetes.
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Wow look at those high heels! I don't think even the Spice Girls would wear those things. Her ankles must hurt.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Figure number 127 that I would buy, but can't afford. The K-On figures have seem to be of pretty good quality too.
Post by Lydian_Sel (178 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Her guitar needs to be neck-through & have a dual coil pickup at the bridge. I like that she'd bending a note though, nice touch.
Post by Nebs (106 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Preordered her yesterday, & did both Lucky Star beach figures the day before that.  Get out of my head, Gia!

Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Lydian_Sel: Glad someone else actually noticed that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel