Usa-chan's "Artist Corner"

Topic started by UsachanMaN on June 30, 2011. Last post by Midnightdetectives 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,505 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nice work!

Post by UsachanMaN (4,521 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MrDirector786: Thank you! :D

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UsachanMaN: Wow.. I wanna bring my art to AV, but I'm scared that everyone isn't going to like it or say you suck or something, I'm not that bad of a drawer.. v,v

Post by Sonata (35,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@xXZeroXx:  Nobody will think that, go for it.

@xXZeroXx: Thanks! Just as Son said, you should go for it! :D The AV bunch is a nice group, I dont think anyone would say anything hurtful. It'd be nice to see your work :)

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UsachanMaN: You are getting really good at it

Post by MrDirector786 (4,505 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@xXZeroXx: You should show off some of your art. I myself sometimes feel my drawing looks like crap and that people will say it sucks but I submit it anyway and many times I've found people praise it instead. I'm certain we will all love your artwork.

@Anzendenai: Thank you! :D

UPDATE! :D

Corel Painter Essentials:

A painting I painted digitally. I still need to fix it up a bit though...
A painting I painted digitally. I still need to fix it up a bit though...

After uploading this on DA, I received a comment advising me to blend the light ring around the moon with the sky to make it look more realistic. I still haven't done that yet, but I wanted to upload this XD (click on the image to expand it :D)

Manga Debut 4

Ok, so as a gift to myself for finishing exams (haha as sad as that sounds XD) I got Manga Studio Debut 4. I'm still figuring it out, but I thought I'd upload some of the things I drew so far :D (click on the image to expand it :D)

Post by ii3eastly (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@UsachanMaN: @Sonata: @MrDirector786: (Sorry, this is me xXZeroXx. I'm on my brothers account that I made for him. I'm to lazy to log him out and log myself back in, after a long day of work. LOL) Anyway, Yea.. I think I will bring my artwork to AV, as soon as I get a new scanner LMFAO XD!

@ii3eastly: That's great news! Hope to see your work soon! :D

Post by SailorPrincess (104 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I love every single one of those. Great work.

@SailorPrincess: Thank you very much! :D

Post by Midnightdetectives (18 posts) See mini bio Level 7

UsaChanMan this artwork is really good. That was really cool of you to post the details on what you used. Have you considered coloring them with Photoshop or some other kind of software? I bet you're good enough to get published if you ink or enhance and then color with software. Great job!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel