My interpretation of Sanji and Zoro fusing

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Oct. 16, 2012. Last post by Kobra678 8 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,679 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Got bored in my 7th period class and had 5-6 extra minutes so I drew this little sketch of what I think a fusion between Sanji and Zoro would look like. Anyway Id imagine that he would be weak against girls and directions, and he would probably always appear mad and on fire as he would constantly get irritated at half of himself

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ImDictatorBowDown: this is a really good drawing! Cool interpretation dude! Keep it up :D

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nice work! It's also nice to know that I'm not the only one who draws when I'm really bored in class. Though, I usually will draw on older notes that I don't think I'll use anymore. :P

Redrew it, took around 20 minutes this time, I think it looks better!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ImDictatorBowDown: Whoa! Your really good.

Post by Kobra678 (2,933 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@ImDictatorBowDown: That's pretty amazing. Great work.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ImDictatorBowDown: This is very good actually, especially the second one. How did you get your pictures on the net? Did you scan it or.....?

@Baal_Raam: Thanks, I just took pictures of them with my phone and uploaded them.

@ImDictatorBowDown: What for real? I've also done this before, but you got yours to come out so clear. Good Job anyway, this is something amazing in my eyes. I'm planning on becoming a cartoonist for both America, and Japan(all over even). I think I just haven't found away to get my comics out there yet.

@Baal_Raam: That's the Galaxy S3 for ya, plus the lighting in class really helps. It requires a lot of patience to be a cartoonist, if you aspire to be one and have the skills to do it then you definitely have my respect, as for actually getting it out there I really wouldn't know.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Aww man...he got the Galaxy...man. Anyway yeah man thanks broham, also do you have a divian art account? I just sighed up like a day or 2 ago.

@Baal_Raam: At one point I considered it but someone had already taken my username (my usernames is a sort of inside joke) so I didn't bother.

@ImDictatorBowDown: ....wha, why not your real name?

Post by Kobra678 (2,933 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Each time I come back to the art section, I'm blown away with all of the talent of people. I really like this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel