My hellsing drawings

Topic started by Toxin45 on July 4, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14
here are my list of drawings  also some of them are my  scanner's fault .Also I am new to drawing hellsing and dragonball too I am still learning so don't make fun of how I draw. Aome of the drawings are for deviantart and I got a account there.
 Seras vs Heinkel but my scanner was messed up
 Seras vs Heinkel but my scanner was messed up

P.S. I was planning a Hellsing and Drifters crossover and Schro in a Hellsing uniform was from a friend named HegedusRoberto He started it all and his fan comic is really good.Also the werewolf was my idea.So no bad comments and please tell me what you think.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Toxin45:  
Nice drawings dude! Keep it up ^^
@UsachanMaN: Thanks
Post by SteveRodgers (14 posts) See mini bio Level 9
these are good
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Toxin45:  
No prob! :D
@steverodgers: Thanks
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Toxin45: Keep with it bro, Perfect practice makes perfect. That's what my old (american) football coaches told me in high-school. Treat each and every endeavor as your greatest and most important work, in other words. =P  

At age 21 I'm dying to try and learn drawing but I'm too busy trying to do other boring 'adult' things, what I would give to go back and be passionate about it from a younger age and never stop working at it. Oh wells, kudos to you, sir.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Those are pretty good too, I didn't know we had so much talent ! LOL 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel