Just a bit of drawing

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Sept. 17, 2013. Last post by JimeeJo 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It took me 3 hours to complete, majority of the time were spent on those hands!

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Pretty good. You should draw more, I like looking at peoples work :)

@Kobra678: I do draw a bit, but right now I am focusing more on realism so my artwork can improve alot more, but that also means it will take longer to post them.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: I can wait haha, is this a drawing of a favorite character of yours?

@Kobra678: I made this character up, his name is Hikaru ( long as name later lol ). He is one of my characters in a working manga that me and my friend are working on.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: You're making a manga? That's so cool, do you have a plot already or are you just making characters?

@Kobra678: We have a plot, and a title

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: o_0 must share!

@Kobra678: "Fangs of Blood"...... Or did you mean the plot?

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: both lol. It sounds awesome.

@Kobra678: Basically Hikaru is a vampire and there is the other protagonist called Kenji who is a werewolf, both have always hated eachother because of their species and both go to a monster school ( if you have read some manga or animes you know where the inspiration came from lol ). Both are roommates and Hikaru wants to make Kenji's life a living hell. Both posses a bit of toon force ( for the starting chapters ). They meet couple of friends and both have to fight forces of the dark. That is the BASIC story.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: I haven't really read any manga about vampires yet actually. When you're done I'd love to read it.

@Kobra678: We got plot, characters. We do not yet have the materials neccessary for this lol, and since my friend had to move, we are going to need to improvise. So we are not able to release it this year :(

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Well that's a setback, it's still awesome that you and your friend are making a manga though. Take all the time you need haha. IMO there nothing worse than being rushed while writing/drawing.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pretty good

Online Now

Any progress? Just Curious.

Post by JimeeJo (333 posts) See mini bio Level 12

its good ^-^

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel