Artists callout

Topic started by Black_Rose on Nov. 6, 2011. Last post by sate2801 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hello fellow vicers.

Besides being the most awesome a mod on the site, i'm also an audiovisual producer, this means I do short (and someday hopefully feature) films for a living. Right now i'm in the pre--production stages of a new comedy about the otaku culture called...*drum roll*...Otakus, very original eh?

Anyway I'm going to make a teaser poster to use during the process of casting and I have a very neat idea of making a collage of anime fanart. I know what you're thinking, I can easily find fanart online, but I would much rather have the permission of the people I'm using it from.

So if you wanna help me out, just post some of the fanart you've done in this thread, doesn't matter if it's good or bad or if it's an original character or one from a manga or anime. The only thing necessary is that it's made anime-style, so no comic characters and the like.

Thanks in advance, hopefully I can be showing the short-film here in a few months.

Post by Great_Aku_Ha (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Post by SweetCrys (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hello! :3

;w; dont come here often,

but I wanted to show you some of my work. I have like a mix of good drawings then bad ones. need to be in the mood. ;w;

anyway here my DA gallery.

Post by sate2801 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

not sure if it count as a fan art though:o

I just pun tons of game reference inside...

also, my DA gallery

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel