Spring Trailer 2013: Arata: The Legend

Topic started by Acura_Max on March 6, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,337 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Plot

Alias: Arata Kangatari

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Premiere Date: April 2013

In a mythical world where humans and gods co-exist, a ceremony marking the new governing princess is about to occur for the first time in 60 years. Only a girl from the Hime Clan may take this position, but the lack of females born to this family means that a boy called Arata must pose for the role. Meanwhile in modern-day Japan, a boy named Arata Hinohara is starting his new life in high school. He wants to put memories of his difficult past behind him, but things aren’t going to be simple when he discovers a mysterious connection to the first Arata...

-- Viz

Please see Spring Anime 2013 Trailers Archive Blog for the rest of the trailers. Thank you.

Post by Acura_Max (2,337 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Staff:

Director : Kenji Yasuda - Park Woo Hyun

Scenario : Mayori Sekijima

Character Design: Katsuki Aizawa - Lee Seong Shin

Music : Kô Ôtani

Studio : Satelight - JM Animation

The opening will be from Sphere while the ending is from OLDCODEX.

Cast:

Hinohara Arata :Nobuhiko Okamoto (Blue Exorcist's Rin)

Arata : Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Sword Art Online’s Kirito)

Kotoha : Ayahi Takagaki (Tari Tari's Ayahi Takagaki)

Kannagi : Yûki Ono (Medaka Box's Zenkichi Hitoyoshi)

Masato Kadowaki : Ryôhei Kimura (Magi's Judal. Eden of the East's Akira Takiazawa, Angel Beat's Hideki Hinata)

Akachi : Tatsuhisa Suzuki (My Little Monster's Haru Yoshida)

Katena : Junko Minagawa

Yorunami : Sôichirô Hoshi

Post by takashichea (12,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Arata: The Legend is set to broadcast every Monday starting today, April 8, at 11 am Pacific time exclusively for its premium members.

Source: Crunchyroll

Oh, I have a link to the 2nd PV video. Unfortunately, it's on Daily Motion which I can't embed in Anime Vice.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel