Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san Discussion

Topic started by takashichea on April 8, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by takashichea (11,700 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Welcome to the Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san discussion thread.
Come here to chat about the latest episodes, the characters, plot, or the series in general.

Genre: Comedy

Alias: Muromi

Plot: One day, Mukoujima Takurou, a boy in high school who loves fishing, catches a pig tailed mermaid called Muromi-san who speaks in the Hakata dialect. She comes to visit Takurou often, along with her fellow mermaids Sumida-san, Fuji-san, Levia-san, Hii-chan, and even some other fantastical creatures such as Yeti and Harpy!

— Crunchyroll

Watch Online: Crunchyroll

Featured Videos

Wiki Section

Main Pages: Manga | Anime | Franchise | Characters

To-Do List

Here's a list of things we want to do in the wiki, why not help cross some of them off? Also feel free to make suggestions.

• Create character pages.
  • Add images and summaries to episode pages.

Important Pages

When editing the wiki (particularly episode and volume pages) it's helpful to use this section as a reference guide.

Locations
When adding locations, don't forget to add parent locations. For example, when adding Japan to an episode or volume, Earth should also be added. Locations appearing in flashback sequences generally don't count.

Recurring Pages: None so far

Objects
Objects should be specific rather than general, like Natsu's Scarf instead of just Scarf or Purgatory Armor instead of Plate Armor. General objects are being removed from the wiki.

Recurring Objects: None so far,

Concepts

Common: Humans, Flashback,

Specific: Mermaids,

Let's bump this thread. I was actually getting eyecatches for this. Somehow this anime caught my eye. Now, I'm hooked on to it.

Muromi is a fun show to watch. Takkun is pretty much the sane guy and a landmark used by Muromi. There are a lot of crazy innuendos in this show. I will post the stroking cucumber scene if I can find it.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@takashichea: I've been catching up with it, currently on ep 4. Cute show.
Post by Dekken (360 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The last episode (12) was so crazy, it looked almost like a hentai for mermaids.

@Dekken:

Oh my god, it was insane with tons of Gainaxing, tentacles, innuendos, and boobage. Poor Fuji suffer a lot. Loved the ending.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Dekken@takashichea: Agreed the episode was nuts, I knew it was coming but when lol. Overall I like the series, and love the OP one of my favorite of this Spring season next to  Attack on Titan's

@Sonata:

Sometimes, I hum the Attack on Titan or the Valvrave op for no reason. I like Muromi's OP. It reminds me of Henneko.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel