Kotoura-san Discussion

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 27, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (12,304 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Welcome to the Kotoura-san discussion thread. Whether you're watching the anime or reading the manga, you're already knee-deep in the series or you're checking it out for the first time, you're more than welcome here.

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance

Plot:

Midorigaoka High School's new transfer student, Kotoura Haruka, appears to be a normal girl at first glance, but she has the power to read minds.

Her power has caused her painful memories since she was young, so she's closed her heart off and distanced herself from others, but after meeting Yoshihisa Manabe, the boy sitting next to her in class, she begins to open her heart, despite his sexual fantasies.

As her heart opens up, Yuriko Mifune sets her sight on Kotoura's power, and gets her to join the ESP Club she runs… This is an academy-based, fantastic romantic comedy between a girl who can read minds, and a young boy who finds himself drawn to her.

— Anime News Network

Watch Online: Crunchyroll

Similar Stuff

Do you like Kotoura-san? Then you might also like the following. Like any of the following? Then you might also like Kotoura-san!

Featured Video

Here's a trailer for Kotoura-san:

Hot Topics

There is a Kotoura-san Youtube channel for those who are interested in seeing more trailers.

Wiki Section

Want to help build the wiki? Here is everything you need.

Main Pages: Manga | Anime | Franchise | Characters

To-Do List

Here's a list of things we want to do in the wiki, why not help cross some of them off? Also feel free to make suggestions.

• Currently, Sonata is the wiki editor in chief for this project. All wiki pages are available for anyone who want to work on them.

Important Pages

When editing the wiki (particularly episode and volume pages) it's helpful to use this section as a reference guide.

Locations
When adding locations, don't forget to add parent locations. For example, when adding Japan to an episode or volume, Earth should also be added. Locations appearing in flashback sequences generally don't count.

Recurring Pages: Earth,

Objects
Objects should be specific rather than general, like Natsu's Scarf instead of just Scarf or Purgatory Armor instead of Plate Armor. General objects are being removed from the wiki.

Recurring Objects: School Uniform,

Concepts

Common: Humans, Simulcast, Manga Iconography,

Specific: None

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@takashichea: Nice work, I have only worked on the Kotoura's page, and adding the concepts to the episodes. May add some screens later.
Post by takashichea (12,304 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Sonata:

Oh no, I just added the basics: overview, licensing, and music table. The jewel of an anime series wiki page is its character section. That's the most attractive section. I can't do that one since I haven't tried the series.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@takashichea: It OK I'll make it my project today, and add the rest of the cast.
Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Seems pretty good so far! I doubt it'll be exceptional but I'm quite enjoying it.
They changed a couple things from the manga in episode three though, made it a bit more lighthearted.
Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Seriously what the fuck lmao

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel