Plot: Fairy Tail focuses on the adventures of the Fairy Tail Guild, one of many organizations of magic users who take on jobs of a wide variety, anything from rescue missions to finding lost books. The stars of the series are Lucy Heartfilia, a young girl who has dreamed of joining Fairy Tail and has the ability to summon out spirits to fight for her, and Natsu Dragneel, a young man who is a Dragon Slayer mage and is capable of controlling fire spells. They are commonly accompanied by the other members of their team, Happy, a winged cat who speaks and was hatched from an egg, Erza Scarlet, the strongest woman in Fairy Tail who has the power to change into any kind of magical armor to give her a wide variety of powers for... read more here.
- Fairy Tail Anime Character Profile Portraits +500 Point Bounty
- Poll: Best Couple in Fairy Tail
- Fairy Tail 4th OVA Trailer - Fun on the Beach
- Is Natsu's relationship with Lucy going be like Haru and Elie's?
Here's a list of things we want to do in the wiki, why not help cross some of them off? Also feel free to make suggestions.
- Fix armor page names.
- Add profile portraits for all characters. See the tutorial here.
- Split the Fairy Tail Guild location page in two, one for the first building and another for the second.
- Add locations: Natsu & Happy's House, Hargeon Town, Clover Town
- Add objects: Gale-Force Reading Glasses, Lacrima, Magic Spear: Ten Commandments, Bustermarm Sword, X-Balls, Complete Transformation Box, Memory Days Book
- Add dark guilds (concepts): Eisenwald, Naked Mummy, Death's Head Caucus
When editing the wiki (particularly episode and volume pages) it's helpful to use this section as a reference guide.
Objects should be specific rather than general, like Natsu's Scarf instead of just Scarf or Purgatory Armor instead of Plate Armor. Most general objects are being removed from the wiki.
Erza's Armor: Heart Kreuz Armor, Heaven's Wheel Armor, Flame Empress Armor, Black Wing Armor, The Giant's Armor, Adamantine Armor, Purgatory Armor, Lightning Empress Armor, Flight Armor, Robe of Yūen, Morning Star Armor, Armadura Fairy Armor, Sea Empress Armor, Farewell Fairy Tail Armor, Seduction Armor
Other: Nirvana Walker
"Common" concepts are not specific to this franchise but appear repeatedly, some of them in almost every episode or volume.
Common: Humans, Unreal Hair/Eye Color, Crazy Anime Hair, Talking Animals, Spellcasters, Magic, Guild, Fan Service, Big Boobs, World of Buxom, Manga Iconography, Limited Wardrobe, Zettai Ryouiki, Clothing Damage, Motion Sickness, Japanese Honorifics,Simulcast
"Specific" concepts only appear in this franchise.
Below are templates designed specifically for wiki pages within this franchise. Simply copy them and fill them in!
Add a short synopsis here.
— FUNimation or Crunchyroll
Add a full plot summary here.
Points of Interest
- Add significant plot points, first appearances, trivia or other points of interest here.
The following quotes are from the Crunchyroll subtitle script, timestamps are approximate.
|Insert screen cap here|
Name: "Add quote here."
Characters vs. Characters
Abilities, Moves & Items Used
Abilities include types of magic and combat. Moves include spells and techniques.
- Japanese Name:
- Manga Chapter:
- Opening Theme:
- Ending Theme: