Is Angel Beats worth checking out?

Topic started by JonathanMoore on May 3, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by JonathanMoore (82 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Absolutely!
  • No!
  • S'pretty good... worth a watch I guess...
  • I couldn't care less...
Post by JonathanMoore (82 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 OK so on the Squadcast you know that recently they talked about an ongoing series right now called Angel Beats, just wanted to know what you guys think of this series, and is it worth checking out for someone who has never seen it, despite the fact that it's half way through the original season?
Post by nVision (114 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Its pretty cool so far, though it's obviously too early to pass any judgement on the story. 
Post by sickVisionz (4,308 posts) See mini bio Level 24
It's pretty good so far.  They'd have to take some radical changes in tone for my opinion on it to go south.  If you like comedy and action, you'll probably find something to enjoy about it.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I think the series is pretty good, it seems to have a much deeper side to it like a lot of series made by Key. If you liked Clannad this is definatly worth a go.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21

It awesome!
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
yes, it should be very worthy of your attention.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Episode 3 was the strongest. but it has yet to return to such a philological trip. It hint at things but I still like it.
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It's not a bad show and pretty entertaining for some light fun. There are tones of something larger and deeper going on, but it kind of gets lost. The show isn't quite sure what it wants to be. Nevertheless, it is certainly worth checking out.
Watched up to Episode 2 so far and now going to watch Episode 3. I've heard good things about the third episode so... Well see I guess...
Post by magnakaser (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'm loving the show.  Episode 5 had some of the funniest moments I'd seen in ages.

Episode 5 was pretty damn funny, if only for the fact that it practically had no storyline throughout the whole episode.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,530 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@magnakaser said:

"I'm loving the show.  Episode 5 had some of the funniest moments I'd seen in ages. "

I KNOW!!!!!!! the replays were awesome!!!!!! I watch them over and over and still laugh :D  I
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I say yes, it's haruhi + Key. That combination can't fail. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel