Angel Beats! Petit Nendoroids from Good Smile Company Capture My Heart

Topic started by YuiAsakawa on July 21, 2010. Last post by ReplicaRex 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by YuiAsakawa (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9
There's multiple levels when it comes to all things cute: average cuteness, above average cuteness, and then there's ridiculously cute, and finally, there's mind-meltingly cute, the final level of all things moe. That's where these new Angel Beats! Petit Nendoroids from Good Smile Company lie, and if you're a fan of the show, I'll bet you're already beating your keyboard and flailing around from the sight of these precious little collectible faces. Not that I could blame you, really.

Tomopop reports that this set is currently open for preorder through Hobby Search for a mere 1,700 yen with a release slated in November. This is apparently the second set, so if you missed out on ordering
Yuri, Shiina, and Yusa, you can still do so here (set one is coming out in October). I've watched a little bit of Angel Beats!, but haven't kept up ... is anyone else watching it, and if so, is it worth continuing?
Post by metalsnakezero (670 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I want them but I may not have the money in time ;_;
Post by CrazyCanuck (169 posts) See mini bio Level 15
thats the best thing i've seen today.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I just finished Angel Beats and really enjoyed it, so I think it's worth continuing. 

The figures look pretty well made, but I'm unsure as to whether they are worth buying or not.
Post by Crash_Happy (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Angel Beats was seriously good.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I have never seen Angel Beats... but these are cute!
Post by ReplicaRex (584 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@YuiAsakawa: There are much better ones than the Nendroids.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel