Good Smile Company has announced a ranking of all of the figures that they've been selling this year, including their own line of Nendoroids, Max Factory's Figmas, and various others. The list is currently up on the Mikatan blog, and the #1 figure is...probably not what you'd expect. I'll just go into the top 3 here, and I'll give you the full list after.
Lucky Star's Kagami dressed as the memelicious Vocaloid2 starlet Miku Hatsune. Poor Kagami; she doesn't even like dressing up. Which is a shame, because she looks absolutely adorable here...
Fate/Stay Night fan.
Toei collaborative CG anime Fireball, and thanks to her unique design, she's one of the few figures whose joints don't look awkward and out of place. This is a kids show, so I wonder if the crossover between figure fans and young fans o the show itself helped the sales?
And the rest of the list:Figma Kagami Hiiragi Cosplay Ver. (Lucky Star)
5. Figma Hayate Yagami Armored Knight Ver. ( Nanoha)
6. Black*Rock Shooter Miku ( Vocaloid2)
7. Nendoroid Mio Akiyama ( K-On!)
9. World Is Mine Miku (Vocaloid2)
10. Nendoroid Drossel (Fireball)
11. Nendoroid Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
12. Figma Signum Knight Clothes Ver. (Nanoha)
13. Haruhi Suzumiya Gekisou Ver. ( The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
14. Nendoroid Saber Lily (Fate/Stay Night)
15. Figma Vita Knight Clothes Ver. (Nanoha)
16. Nendoroid KAITO (Vocaloid2)
17. Nendoroid Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
18. 1/7 Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid2)
19. Figma Haruhi Suzumiya Summer Clothing Ver. (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
20. Figma Sakurahime JPWA Tag Tournament Ver. (Original)
Bear in mind, of course, that this is just the best sales for GSC and the figures it distributes-- so there are plenty of other figures that sold well, too, I just can't compare them myself. What do you guys think? Anything here you'd pick up?