And the Official Anime Vice Guild Is...

Topic started by gia on Oct. 13, 2009. Last post by Agent_Lost 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

 Lucy is dreaming of joining The Place for People with Awesome Powers Guild
 Lucy is dreaming of joining The Place for People with Awesome Powers Guild
We've just tallied the results of our Fairy Tail contest, and by that I mean we finished drawing names out of a hat. (Actually, if you're curious, I assign every entrant a number, and then I use the random number generator at Random.org to select the winner.) But on to the important stuff: the grand prize winner is...

"The Place for People with Awesome Powers Guild." Hey, don't look at me like that-- it was a random drawing! ThePsychoGamer has scored a free three-month membership to Crunchyroll to catch Fairy Tail, along with all of Crunchyroll's other simulcasts earlier than free users get to see 'em. If you'd rather, our runner-up is Agent_Lost, who started a Beer Guild for "brewing the best lager, to be enjoy [sic] by everyone."
 
To those of you who didn't win, don't forget that you can always try out the Crunchyroll membership for free for a couple of weeks and see if it suits you.

Good times all around, and thanks again to Crunchyroll for sponsoring the contest! Stay tuned as always, kids, because we have more contests on the way!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Congrats guys! Did we ever get a first place for the Awesome Ninja Contest ?
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Little_Sparrow said:
" Congrats guys! Did we ever get a first place for the Awesome Ninja Contest ? "
Yeah we did, but I think they disappeared back into the shadowsXD
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
We all know the club won fo it's awesomeness (luck). but thank you for this great prize.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ThePsychoGamer said:
"We all know the club won fo it's awesomeness (luck). but thank you for this great prize. "

luky, jess thats cool man, i never one eneything before, dident you win at the reniconce before you graduated at my school!?
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@lordhaseo said:
" @ThePsychoGamer said:
"We all know the club won fo it's awesomeness (luck). but thank you for this great prize. "
luky, jess thats cool man, i never one eneything before, dident you win at the reniconce before you graduated at my school!? "
No, i never bothered to enter, every time they did that crap i'd just skip those days,
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @ThePsychoGamer said:
"We all know the club won fo it's awesomeness (luck). but thank you for this great prize. "
luky, jess thats cool man, i never one eneything before, dident you win at the reniconce before you graduated at my school!? "
No, i never bothered to enter, every time they did that crap i'd just skip those days, "

lol
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" Congrats guys! Did we ever get a first place for the Awesome Ninja Contest ? "
Yeah we did, but I think they disappeared back into the shadowsXD "
Holy crap. We didn't. I'm going to flog and blame Len, because he's floggable. Man, and we totally picked a winner like... forever ago. Which means we didn't mail out the prize yet either...
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@ThePsychoGamer: Congrats man!
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
woot, I won something
Top Editors
Top Posters
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel